Occ clowns on the attack, whats it mean?

aquarius77

¡ Viva la revolución!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill be if my occ's didn't bite me tonight! first time ever and i nearly jumped out of my skin because i really was not paying attention to them. Little suckers are getting real defensive of their leather, i hope they lay some eggs one day. Do all clowns tear ya up once they establish a pair and find a host they like? Is it related to mating or are they just being mean/protective? I have a GSM and they are known to be brutal but shes alone and never has done this to me, thats what makes me wonder if its a mating thing.
They(the occ's) have always been fearless of me but this is the first attack and it happened several times while working near their area. My blue tort actually took some damage the first time they did it to me because i ripped my hand out of the tank so fast lol, i had to clean the reflectors and bulbs afterwards, thank goodness they were not on.:feel_good:

jasonstan

acan lover & proud of it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think its just a clown thing, I have a single maroon clown that gets real defensive over his fuzzy mushroom.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 30 15.1%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 47 23.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 114 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back