Oh my gosh! Sooooo delicious!

Scottsquatch

Third times a charm?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The in-laws didn't want their fancy cuisinart coffee maker anymore and gave it to us. It has a burr grinder built right in and is fully programmable. To make a long story short, a burr grinder makes such a superior cup of coffee compared to the blade grinder I was using with my ancient Mr. Coffee. I have had so much coffee this morning that I'm a bit jittery. Wow, Starbucks and caribou coffee won't be getting my money anymore. This coffee is like nectar from god! LOL

Last edited:

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol nice...I am still using our Keurig, making one cup of delicious coffee at a time :) To be honest, I can't really tell the difference between a bad and good cup of coffee...they all seem to taste the same to me.

ReeferBob

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a burr grinder for French press coffee. I also just dusted off my old Cuisinart maker with the builtin grinder. It is a blade grinder though. It is better than the Keurig and when I am working from home, I make a pot. The coffee is hotter than the Keurig and definitely better. Not to mention cheaper.

OP
OP
Scottsquatch

Scottsquatch

Third times a charm?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol nice...I am still using our Keurig, making one cup of delicious coffee at a time :) To be honest, I can't really tell the difference between a bad and good cup of coffee...they all seem to taste the same to me.

There was a time when I couldn't tell the difference between Folger's and the best cup of coffee in the world. The more I drank the more I could tell the difference. You've heard of wine snobs, I guess I'm a coffee snob. LOL ;)

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 2 6.5%
Back