old equipment

reefjunkie53

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I see in your earlier posts make sure you remove all your rubber parts because it will destroy them have you ever tried to remove the rubber suction cup – cushion off of the Jebao it cannot be done without destroying them

AZDesertRat

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I have and they peel off very easy. I have 5 of them by the way and they still are not suction cups. I can take a picture if it would help you.
It really doesn't matter anyway and it takes hours and hours of immersion before any harm is done, with straight vinegar you can clean about anything in 30 minutes or less.

I use the same thing to clean the mist system heads on my patio which have tiny o ring seals, after a month in vinegar the rubber stats to swell and harden but not much before that.

Last edited:

reefjunkie53

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes the outside one peels off not the inside one that's connected to the pump

Squid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No they dont. They have a magnetic mount with a rubber cushion to protect the glass or acrylic but they are not suction cup mounts.

+1111111 I have a wp25 literally in my hands, magnetic mount NOT suction cup. Also, I use muriatic acid/ vinegar baths with no problems

reefjunkie53

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But they are definitely like a suction cup pad whenever I took my magnet off on the outside they were always suctioned to the glass which in their design is made to help them stay in place it's not a standalone suction cup its meant for one the magnet creates pressure it will also suction to the tank

Last edited:

reefjunkie53

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are way off topic here I'm going to unsubscribe and go back to my day lol

AZDesertRat

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the disassembled wet bracket side of a WP-25. As I pointed out before, they disassemble an reassemble very easy.

Lower left is the rubber cushion, above that are the three little rubber pins or connectors and at the top is the magnet with the bracket to the right.

Attachments

• WP-25.jpg
    WP-25.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back