One last build

Clem75

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently geting back into the salwater game being on the sidlines for the past four years. Ive successfully run many smaller systems AIO's in perticular. But now im ready to do my forever build. Looking at a custom 150-180g just want some input on who your recomended manufactures are and why. I really like the inovative marine line for the stands and the tanks themselves but am planning on making a purchase within the next 12 months. Some limitations I have are my location in the northeast living on steep hill with a seasonal road so needs to be a solid delivery system as well. I'd like to keep the cost for the tank, stand and possibly sump under 5k. Im open to glass vs acrylic Thank you all can wait to see your recomendations.

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Under $5,000 for a custom. with sump and stand. I dont see that possible. But who knows.

Bruce Wayne

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know about price but good old standard dimensions 5’ x 2’ x 2’ for 150 gallons or 6’ x 2’ x 2’ for 180 gallons is great for a reef. If I were to build new, I would avoid internal overflow boxes if you plan to have a lot of flow

OP
OP
Clem75

Clem75

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know about price but good old standard dimensions 5’ x 2’ x 2’ for 150 gallons or 6’ x 2’ x 2’ for 180 gallons is great for a reef. If I were to build new, I would avoid internal overflow boxes if you plan to have a lot of flow
Thanks, I couldn't pass up the deal on the inovative marine ext 100 so I went with it. I loved my IM40 so I can't wait until I get this one.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.9%
Back