• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Paly/Zoa Pack w/ Aussie Acan

tommyb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these few frags left that I want to get rid of. I will ship these on one condition: the buyer ships me a box, bags and heat pack(s) to ship these out. In return I will deduct the costs of shipping me the box and the supplies. I will ship them anyway you want at your expense or pick up in Michigan.

I am selling this pack for $300 + shipping.

4 PPEs with 2-3 babies sprouting:
1-13.jpg

4 other PPEs (from Pazazz):
5-4.jpg

1 K!gs Paly:
2-13.jpg

1 rose Nebula:
4-9.jpg

3 of these PE palys:
16.jpg

2-3 Raspberry Limeades (From K!gs):
Photo to come or do a search for his, they look the same.

Aussie Acan Lord:
3-11.jpg

Any questions let me know and shipping would be from 48382.

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just my opinion.... That pack might be hard to sell at 300+ shipping. Again, just my opinion.

OP
OP
T

tommyb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just my opinion.... That pack might be hard to sell at 300+ shipping. Again, just my opinion.

Thanks. If it doesn't sell at that price I will lower it or keep it. I have made over 200 transactions that are related to reefing but thanks for the stellar opinion.

8 PPEs~ $240
2-3 Limeades~ $30
Acan~ $40
Kigs~$20
Rose Nebula~$10
Other PE~ $25

So around $365 worth of stuff for $300. Not bad if you ask me but I am open to offers and i am not breaking it up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tommyb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefer was right on with his opinion (just wish he would of sent a PM instead and shown some reefer etiquette). I am dropping the price to $200 plus shipping. I am offering this for pick up first and if it doesn't sell by next Sunday I will ship on that Monday. Thanks.

IamRit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a good deal. Wish I have the money. How much is shipping. Any box or other hidden charges?

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefer was right on with his opinion (just wish he would of sent a PM instead and shown some reefer etiquette). I am dropping the price to $200 plus shipping. I am offering this for pick up first and if it doesn't sell by next Sunday I will ship on that Monday. Thanks.

You are absolutley correct. I should have sent a PM! By telling you that I was try to help out by saying that you might want to lower the price so that you can sell it easier. I know that in this hobby typically we try to sell frags to purchase more coral or equipment. I was trying to help but went about it the wrong way and for that I apologize!
$200.00 is more than a fair price!!

OP
OP
T

tommyb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are absolutley correct. I should have sent a PM! By telling you that I was try to help out by saying that you might want to lower the price so that you can sell it easier. I know that in this hobby typically we try to sell frags to purchase more coral or equipment. I was trying to help but went about it the wrong way and for that I apologize!
$200.00 is more than a fair price!!

No problem. I ended up selling it for $200.

Mods you can close this. Thanks.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 128 42.4%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 106 35.1%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 48 15.9%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.7%
Back