PAR Meter Options

Kjb008

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello veryone,
I have been using R2R as a valuable resource for as long as I have had my tank and this is my first time posting. I am in south eastern CT and I am looking to get my PAR measured. I know BRS has the rental/restocking fee option but I would much rather support a local business or hobbyist if there are other rental options available.

JakeAndAmanda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ctars used to have one you could borrow from the club but they have always had a habit of disappearing. Doesn’t really matter now anyway since the club is pretty much nonexistent at this point. Are you new to feeding or just new to Reef2reef? I’m in new London myself.

OP
OP
K

Kjb008

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had my tank for a little over 1.5 years. Started bare bottom and dry rock so the first year was a battle but now things have stabilized and I’m seeing measurable growth. I upgraded from AI primes to XR 15’s and I want to ensure I’m hitting the appropriate ranges. I’m in Waterford, appreciate the responses

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%

Back