Philly Girl Here

Emc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been lurking and then posting for long enough without saying hello. I'm Erin. Born and raised in the coral deprived city of brotherly love. Thinking about moving to Oregon but can't convince my family that cornering the market on nice corals is a good reason enough reason to move.

Nice to meet you all.

Erin

OP
OP
Emc

Emc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef Erin! What part of Philly are you from?

Originally from Queen Village. My husband's from West Philly. We moved to the burbs about 10 years ago.

OP
OP
Emc

Emc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. just a bit west of philly myself

I know. I tried to talk you into splitting that acan with me at FZ. You wouldn't do it so I had to content myself with buying one from Jr. ;);) Nice to officially meet you.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey welcome "officially!"

:D

Pitcom

Not Reef Safe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike told me you stopped by and bought the other colony. How is yours doing? The one i picked up looks amazing.

OP
OP
Emc

Emc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike told me you stopped by and bought the other colony. How is yours doing? The one i picked up looks amazing.

Mikes confused. I have not been back since I failed to buy that colony out from under you and run. :D

btw, keep your hands off that dendro. I've been trying to get him to saw off a head of that for over a year now. I even offered to trade him some high end chalices but alas Mike has no taste for chalices.

Pitcom

Not Reef Safe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mikes confused. I have not been back since I failed to buy that colony out from under you and run. :D

btw, keep your hands off that dendro. I've been trying to get him to saw off a head of that for over a year now. I even offered to trade him some high end chalices but alas Mike has no taste for chalices.

LOL your too late, its in my tank as we speak.

stylaster

Reefer since '90
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome, if you do ever make it to the west coast look me up!

Back