• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pink Mojito Chalice and ATL Appleberry Monti and others

DaveJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale are the following:

Pink Mojito Chalice, single eye as pictured here. Healthy and fraged for 3+ weeks. Nice grower and absolutely a stunning Chalice.

$180 Plus shipping

Frag

TankShots001-6.jpg

Mother Colony - Photo by Diamonds in the Reef

IMG_9215.jpg

ATL Appleberry Monti - Palawnesis $90 plus shipping.

Photo is of parent, frags will be 1/2" mounted on plugs. Slower but steady grower once happy.

TankShots003-3.jpg

Aussie Candy Corn Chalice, Green base with metallic speckles and an orange/red eye. $65

TankShots012-4.jpg

Aussie Candy Corn Chalice, Green base with metallic speckles and an orange/red eye. $55

TankShots013-2.jpg

Can be combined with other sales of LE Tyree Red Watermelon Chalice, Aussie Acan and Purple Deaths to save on shipping.

OP
OP
D

DaveJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mojito and 1 Appleberry SOLD

Last edited:

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very Nice! I am curious to know what the 3rd picture down is? I have a large colony of it and you are the only other person I seen that has it.

OP
OP
D

DaveJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very Nice! I am curious to know what the 3rd picture down is? I have a large colony of it and you are the only other person I seen that has it.

Its the Atlantis Aquarium Appleberry Montipora Palawanesis, though I could have spelled that wrong. There are verracosa varieties of it out there as well, I have one large frag of the plating variety and and a branching variety, one I have that is about 6" across. Those do not have the bright blue polyps, though they do display blue/purple on the high light points.

http://store.atlantisaquarium.net/frg01.html

Last edited:

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 136 43.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 109 34.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back