Placement of Squamosa!!

nmds9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I was wondering if this is a comfortable way to place an adult Squamosa (about 28 cm) for it? Instead of holding his perforated butt tightly above the surface of the sand I let him hang above it.:astonished-face:
IMG_5380.jpg

tzabor10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I was wondering if this is a comfortable way to place an adult Squamosa (about 28 cm) for it? Instead of holding his perforated butt tightly above the surface of the sand I let him hang above it.:astonished-face:
IMG_5380.jpg
Sand placement isn’t necessarily good. Most clams like flow and high par

OP
OP
N

nmds9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sand placement isn’t necessarily good. Most clams like flow and high par
Thanks, I consulted an expert on clam farming in my area earlier and he said that you have to keep this hole of the clam well buried in sand or else strange creatures will attack its butt.I measured the light at this location earlier and it had 200 par

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back