• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(Poorman) Sopranos and GREEN Darth Mauls

Lateral72

Chaetodontidae
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate to do this, but my skimmer decided to die a few weeks ago, and now school (for whatever reason) has decided I am ineligible for Fin Aid, even though I meet all criteria. So with a skimmer down and a huge school bill impending, I need to help cover some of the finances. :sad:

I really have no idea where to price this stuff. So if you think I am off.. Make me an offer.

$300 Shipped OBO
(Plus PP Fees or Gift) - 2HR Arrive Alive Guarantee. No exceptions, pics w/in 2 hours of posted delivery time.

INCLUDED Freebies:

Sith Lords
Nuclear Sunsets
Toxic Lava PE
Yellow Mamba PE
+ 1 or 2 more

These are my "poorman" Sopranos. I've had them for a while and they keep getting better. They have very similar characteristics of the real deal Sopranos, but lack the green center. They have the patterned skirt which is (IMHO) essential for a Soprano. They will need some time to color up in your tank, as they've paled a little due to the skimmer issue, but you can see the pattern is YELLOW around the edge of the oral disc.. There seems to be some type of ring around the mouth on the 2p frag, so who knows. Maybe in a nicer tank they will get the green?

Pick EITHER frag. 2 Adult Polyps or 1 adult + 2 Babies (babies are larger now)

p1070264s.jpg

p1070276n.jpg

And these, I've yet to see anywhere else. These are my Green Darth Mauls. I would call them Yoda's to fit the Star Wars, but the name is taken. I've really never seen anything like them. They are amazing in person. A purple rim around the mouth will form with the right lighting. The kinda have a mixed Darth Maul, Soprano pattern, but are a really unique mint green.

You will get 2-3 polyp frag. Pic is older pic of colony.
p1050905.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lateral72

Lateral72

Chaetodontidae
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price dropped a bunch. I think I may have been a weeee be overzealous on pricing.

Back