Poseidon Phyto Macroalgae Reactor BURST and FLOODED my living room.

FlyPenFly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is for a second tank in the living room, thank god it was "only" 20 gallons...

I had it since around mid march. It has had 1 succesful crop of Chaeto.

Folks, buy a Pax Bellum or Tunze, buy once cry once. I already have a Pax on my main system and that one is an absolute beast.

Excuse me while I clean the living room all night and move the tank to my study while avoiding my wife's glare. Was supposed to be a relaxing date night before Easter.

IMG_4092.jpeg IMG_4091.jpeg IMG_4090.jpeg IMG_4089.jpeg IMG_4088.jpeg IMG_4085.jpeg

To(meany)Tang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear that bud. That's always a big fear of mines. I can't say I've had that happen yet but I can relate to your hard efforts of cleaning the floors/carpets. Not fish related but last year I started filling the bathtub to soak in a bath and left the tub running to fill up. Completely forgot about it and dozed off for what could've been 20 or 30minutes and jumped awake in the tap water ocean lol. House flooded with water I had carpet. That was a fun night :)

OP
OP
FlyPenFly

FlyPenFly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be fair, they were very apologetic and refunded me. Said it must have been a defective jar... hope it was a tempered jar?

Might be getting that leak detection module for my Apex... it would have been a disaster if I didn't shut off the pump.

I never finish anythi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be fair, they were very apologetic and refunded me. Said it must have been a defective jar... hope it was a tempered jar?

Might be getting that leak detection module for my Apex... it would have been a disaster if I didn't shut off the pump.
Now i won't sleep tonight!!!

Back