• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Poseidon's Frag Sale

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poseidon's Frag Sale!

I thought I would try and use my photography website, and my Google checkout to everyones advantage this time.

Local Pickup OR we can work out shipping for actual shipping costs if pick up does not work for you. I have some foam insulation, and this time of year should be about perfect for shipping USPS.

I am selling frags for 2 reasons, I need ROOM for some frags I just bought, AND I would like to replace my skimmer with a more efficient one.

So, keep your eyes peeled for a great deal on an MR-2 modded into a recirculation model, if I sell enough frags. :hammer:

paintballer768

Master of Puppets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poseidon!!! Why have I never seen that before!!! I would have bought those neon green caulastrea if I didnt already have blue ones.

OP
OP
Poseidon

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL!

Thanks Jeff, I just put the finishing touches on that page, and to be truthful, it is an experiment on my part. I don't know how well that will work, I am NOT a store, but I do use occasional frag sales to finance future purchases for the tank. ;)

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 118 42.8%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 95 34.4%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 43 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.8%
Back