Post here if you are an ETRC member and would like access to the private forum

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve

go to the first post on this thread an click on the first link. you will be taken to a page where you can request access to the p. forum. then i can give you access.

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeremy

You are in. Sorry that it takes so much to get in.

Eddie

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
james

Go to the first post in this thread and click on the first link. You ask for access there.

tangboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to rejoin the club. I know I "ducked out" for awhile but I would like to get involved (albeit it was very little when I was paid up :p ) so let me know who I need to send a check to.

copper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to rejoin the club. I know I "ducked out" for awhile but I would like to get involved (albeit it was very little when I was paid up :p ) so let me know who I need to send a check to.

PM a BOD, Trimax, Spongie, McClellan, or Volupte79 or come to a meeting.

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Travis, when your membership lapsed your access lapsed also.

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to the Reef two Reef (not spelled right) website. Go to the ETRC forum. You should find a sticky thread that says “Post here if you are an ETRC member and would like access to the private forumâ€
Click on it and you will be taken to that thread. The first post contains two links. Click on the first one – the on that has editusergroups in it. You will be taken to another page. That page allows you to requests access to the private forum. Click on the ETRC Join Group button and on the Join Group box at the bottom. It is the way R two R sets it up. J

If you have problems, email me ([email protected]). We will get you in.

Once I see you there Travis I will "accept you". that is how it is set up here.

Eddie

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
done travis

Anybody else a member and wants to be included in the private forum?

Runner

Grandmaster Sparky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have not done so in a while, go back and read the first 3 or 4 pages of this thread. They are quite humorous. :)

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to the Reef2Reef website. Go to the ETRC forum. You should find a sticky thread that says “ Post here if you are an ETRC member and would like access to the private forum
Click on it and you will be taken to that thread. The first post contains two links. Click on the first one – the on that has editusergroups in it. You will be taken to another page. That page allows you to requests access to the private forum. Click on the ETRC Join Group button and on the Join Group box at the bottom. It is the way R2R sets it up. J

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mel

Go to the Reef2Reef website. Go to the ETRC forum. You should find a sticky thread that says “ Post here if you are an ETRC member and would like access to the private forum
Click on it and you will be taken to that thread. The first post contains two links. Click on the first one – the on that has editusergroups in it. You will be taken to another page. That page allows you to requests access to the private forum. Click on the ETRC Join Group button and on the Join Group box at the bottom. It is the way R2R sets it up. J

Eddie

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope

Did you fill/click the two boxes/circles in the ETRC section in the "The following groups are available for you to join" Section?

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not know why it needs to be so hard. I would just add you if i could. You have to "ask". Not sure why.

Back