Post your Front Tank Shots!

Frankyrivera

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No water changes for 2 years just dose 2 part,trim cheato, skim, change bulbs. Stability over cleanliness. Too many water changes constantly change parameters up and down. Ignore it and it does what it does. Just replenish and export

nicodim55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No water changes for 2 years just dose 2 part,trim cheato, skim, change bulbs. Stability over cleanliness. Too many water changes constantly change parameters up and down. Ignore it and it does what it does. Just replenish and export

I agree, that's what I was doing before until I heard of NoPox figure I give it a try since so many ppl swear by it. Nothing but problems afterwards you're right I disturbed the balance of my tank:(

OP
OP
DarkTang

DarkTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do 10% every 1-3 months when I feel like it Lol but yes stability is key

JMacedo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tank.jpg

tank.jpg

HtfdWhaler

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Frank do you dose mag or test for it? how often? Do you dose other trace elements?

Frankyrivera

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I don't dose mag. And no I don't test for it in fact I don't test anything but alk. I find that when you test constantly you get different numbers. Sometimes user error but cause an over reaction to correct the numbers and that's when problems happen. Parameters get out of whack number chasing up and down. I don't bother I let the corals tell me what they need.

OP
OP
DarkTang

DarkTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I don't dose mag. And no I don't test for it in fact I don't test anything but alk. I find that when you test constantly you get different numbers. Sometimes user error but cause an over reaction to correct the numbers and that's when problems happen. Parameters get out of whack number chasing up and down. I don't bother I let the corals tell me what they need.
What's your alk at?

gpwdr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Me to Frank, but I started the Triton Reef keeping method a month ago.

Gene

OP
OP
DarkTang

DarkTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
93 cube :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423928552785.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423928552785.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 520

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 42 56.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back