Powerbar 6D-PAB no com, Profilux 3.1T

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took me forever to figure it out via google search/forums etc

For anyone who still uses Profilux 3.1T, Powerbar 6D-PAB, this is the one with the 'standard' internet cable.

Current amps Monitor: (Thanks to GHL for this)
On your actual Profilux box, you need to go to System-->Configure PAB-->Assign device, use the right arrow to 'tick' your PAB/Powerbar-->Return.

Powerbar with No com: (assuming you have it plugged in and a PAB/Ethernet cable attached)
-You need to do an Emergency firmware update
-The firmware required is 1.08. This can be downloaded via GHL website, Powerbar 6D-PAB v1.08 firmware....download it first
-You are required to use USB direct connection from Profilux to your PC/laptop
-Download GHL Control Center and open up GCC. Configure it to USB, (mine was Com 4, device 1)
-Top section of GCC, there are several 'tab', go to the PAB tab, firmware update
Click, agree, then it will say 'No device found, continue with update', -->Yes
Follow the instruction to unplug your Powerbar and re-plug it then click 'OK' on PC, this process HAS to be done within 1 second of each other otherwise it will say firmware failed, no device. (took me twice to get it)
Your powerbar should update to new firmware 1.08

If you have 2 or more powerbars, you need to go to System, click PAB Powerbar, configuration and then set the number for the socket.
eg 2nd powerbar, set to 7 to 12 (you only need to change one socket, the rest will increase in numbering accordingly)

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 117 42.9%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 131 48.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 2.9%
Back