Pre Thanksgiving Sunday Funday FlashSale Nov 20th, 10am - 6pm pst

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanksgiving Holiday is almost here, and shopping season is upon us! Grab these healthy colorful coral at special Holiday prices. Perfect time to get your goodies and watch them flourish in your tank.​

800+ corals at up to 75% off, $5 frag specials and win prizes! SPS, LPS, Softies frags, colonies, big ones, little ones, and all the pretty ones. Over 800+ corals at up to 75% off! Rainbow Goniopora, Acans, Mushrooms, Zoanthids, Chalice, Acropora, Frags, colonies, Rainbow Branching Hammers, everything in between will be available at heavily discounted prices. A great chance to stock up and watch them grow. You won't be disappointed with so many items to choose from. Only the best hand picked selection of healthy, Aquacultured and pest free coral.​

Reef2Reef Thread

Win prizes! - Every participant in the FlashSale event is automatically entered into the raffle. Each winner will also receive UniqueCorals Swag including a tablet bag, koozie, UC hat and sticker.

1st place: UC Signature frag pack ($300 value, pic for example only) + Swag Bundle

2nd place : Indo Gold Torch ($200 value) + Swag Bundle

3rd place : Triton ICP-OES test + Swag Bundle

Indo Gold Torch

You must purchase a shipping module to participate in the FlashSale, unless have purchased $225 or more in the main store. (select "Add-On" shipping at checkout) Please pick arrival date. Max two $5 corals per person, for every $5 coral must also purchase a non-$5 coral.) Robust guarantee. We automatically combine shipping. Sales are final, no substitutions, due to discounted FlashSale pricing.

Grail Variant 799 415.JPG
Purple Tip Frammer 119 71.JPG
Favia of the Gods 149 112.JPG
RR Nauti Spiral 49 28.JPG
UC Royal Jelly 299 184.JPG
Miami Hurricane Chalice 89 57.JPG
UC Red Velvet Goniopora 79 46.JPG
UC Incredible Hulk 59 36.jpg
SS Colony 499 268.JPG
Mint Acropora Colony 299 150.JPG

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are excited to announce another explosive livesale filled with many choice Euphyllia of all types!

15 Grafted Frogspawn 179 149.JPG
1 Golden Micro Hammer 89.JPG
35 TCK Master Grail 799 728.JPG
3 Indo Gold 219 199.JPG

aquakj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
unique is the best place to buy corals here in LA! ever since I found them I only buy corals there now, huge selections great prices and deals! really cool people and great environment! Unfortunately i live about 40 mins from the shop but whenever I want to buy coral I really only buy from them! and they are not paying me or giving me any deal for this post, simply just a reefer who is just giving credit where credit is due! cant wait for these holiday specials!

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
unique is the best place to buy corals here in LA! ever since I found them I only buy corals there now, huge selections great prices and deals! really cool people and great environment! Unfortunately i live about 40 mins from the shop but whenever I want to buy coral I really only buy from them! and they are not paying me or giving me any deal for this post, simply just a reefer who is just giving credit where credit is due! cant wait for these holiday specials!

Thank you for coming to see us, and supporting our family-owned shop! We strive to be an asset to our local reefing community.

We are working to expand our showroom hours at the new facility, will be updating hours on google: https://g.page/uniquecorals?share

ps in case you didn't already know, we have saltwater and freshwater:)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Amazing corals!!!

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a little sale that's going on now, if you are looking to use MR for a project or just stock up for the next project.

All MarcoRocks products 15% off! For a limited time.
Make your perfect aquascape with premium shelfrock, foundation rock, STAX, E-Marco 400, New MR Powder, or a box set like the Shelf-scape 25 and Sehlf-Scape 50. In stock and ready to ship.

The finest all natural rock formed from ancient reefs.

Foundation Rock.jpg E-Marco-1.jpg MR-powder-1000.jpg
https://uniquecorals.com/collections/marcorocks

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back