• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Purple Death Frag for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is an 11 polyp frag of this colony. All polyps are purple and healthy. Price is $140. Buyer to pay shipping, FedEx for delivery guarantee, though you can use another carrier at your risk. FedEx has been running $45-$50 depending on area.

TankShots015-2.jpg

OP
OP
D

DaveJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, very nice pd/nuke colony! Thats exactly how i want mine to grow together...

Yeah the colony came from Marvin I think originally or Gadgets, I can't remember exactly who it was and has grown up quite nicely. Its about the size of a softball right now and started with about 10 of each on a piece of LR.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah the colony came from Marvin I think originally or Gadgets, I can't remember exactly who it was and has grown up quite nicely. Its about the size of a softball right now and started with about 10 of each on a piece of LR.
Dave... bro, you have some amazing stuff FS...

don't hesitate to deal with Dave... I've been dealing with him for at least 2 years now and nothing but good results... good luck with the sales Dave... :)

OP
OP
D

DaveJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave... bro, you have some amazing stuff FS...

don't hesitate to deal with Dave... I've been dealing with him for at least 2 years now and nothing but good results... good luck with the sales Dave... :)

Thanks, I appreciate that.

OP
OP
D

DaveJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD... Please Lock if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 124 42.6%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 100 34.4%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.7%
Back