Question on Reefbid

iloveswfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone ever used reefbid on corals...i got a email on reefbid and was just curious on bidding and how did it work out if you used reefbid.
i do see that it is free shipping in the US

phillrodrigo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not all free shipping. Only free shipping if it's a buy it now item. Any item on sale or a bidded item charged shipping. Plan to order soon from them or unique or battle Corals not really sure which

OP
OP
I

iloveswfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tOur free shipping policy is simple: We will ship any items in our Auction or Buy Now categories any where in the United States for FREE.
No box charges,no handling or carrying costs.Our free shipping policy is simple: We will ship any items in our Auction or Buy Now categories any where in the United States for FREE.

No box charges,no handling or carrying

: We will ship any items in our Auction or Buy Now categories any where in the United States for FREE.

No box charges,no handling or carrying costs.

ncfishguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long as it isn't red tag or something like that it's free

saltyphish

Certified Sand Groomer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am on my 2nd order with them. I got the first one in really good shape. Got to like that free shipping on buy it now or Auction items.

saltyphish

Certified Sand Groomer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my first order was for a pink monti. I just wanted to try it out with a small order. This frag I would say is about half an inch.
pink monti.jpg
I have my second order placed but decided to wait for delivery for the week after next due to the frigid temps.

Stephen Richards

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had a bad experience with them not sending my whole order. and when asked about it they told me i would have to pay for shipping again on an idem they forgot to put in my order so i pretty upset about it. if it was something that i messed up or something that was out of there control i understand but they messed up and want me to pay for it.

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had a bad experience with them not sending my whole order. and when asked about it they told me i would have to pay for shipping again on an idem they forgot to put in my order so i pretty upset about it. if it was something that i messed up or something that was out of there control i understand but they messed up and want me to pay for it.
Well that's not cool

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back