R2R CONTEST and GIVEAWAY WINNERS CIRCLE Thread!!!!!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
win an Orajel light
Haha auto correct I'm guessing.

I've found that if you are willing to put in the time participating on vendors sales threads they're very generous about giving away free gifts.
I'm honestly probably up to close to $2,000 in free corals in the last 6 months. Although I have spent a lot of time on sales threads, and I've been incredibly lucky.

I have a $500 pack of free corals coming from @Jersey Corals tomorrow. In his last sale he gave away $1,800 in free coral boxes and all you had to do to win was post on this thread every hour.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’ve never won a prize in my entire life - I’m not joking. What a dream it would be to win an Orajel light for the new tank we are setting up! We currently have. 40 breeder but are upgrading to a 110 soon! Thank you R2R and sponsors for offering opportunities to win awesome gear! Best of luck to all!
If you want to win the Orphek light or @noopsyche light you need to go to the thread and enter.

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha auto correct I'm guessing.

I've found that if you are willing to put in the time participating on vendors sales threads they're very generous about giving away free gifts.
I'm honestly probably up to close to $2,000 in free corals in the last 6 months. Although I have spent a lot of time on sales threads, and I've been incredibly lucky.

I have a $500 pack of free corals coming from @Jersey Corals tomorrow. In his last sale he gave away $1,800 in free coral boxes and all you had to do to win was post on this thread every hour.
A lot of time??? What would your wife say if she read that???
Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Honeyluv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many of us go crazy wanting, waiting, wondering and (LURKING :neutral:especially) , over these wonderful contests and giveaways that Reef2Reef and the Sponsors put together for all of us, the loyal members of Reef2Reef!!! These contests and giveaways are always great because so many people from all over the place get involved and It doesn't discriminate man, women, location, tank size, and most importantly our wallets:xd:!!!!!!! Also let's face it the creativity is effluent and the prizes are always amazing!!! Lets share our stories about the contests and giveaways and most importantly the awesome prizes we won!!!!!!1smile1

Lets also give Reef2Reef and the Sponsor a BIG Thanks !!!!!!!:cheer2:
Thank you so much!

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Won the Feb 2002 R2R Supporter Live Aquaria Gift card! May add some cash and go nuts with Anthias. Dunno yet. will edit when I figure it out...

UPDATE 5/3:
I got a foxface lo!
he eats like a pig!
Live Aquaria packed it great and it was in really good shape. I have had it for about a week now, Its been through one round of Prazi. I've been taking it slow because he is skittish. I plan to do another 2 rounds of Prazi before copper. I know I reversed the order - just a mistake no harm since the fish doesnt seem to have ich/velvet....
IMG_9964.JPEG
Just had a 4 hour power outage today and he seems fine. the 10 gallon treatment tank he is in with a striped blenny, a Wheeler's Watchman Goby, and a 6-line wrasse is in a spot where it doesn't loose much temperature.

Last edited:

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I won a Noopsyche givaway. I am really blown away by these lights. They totally changed my reef. I will be posting updates on coral growth over the next several months under the new lights (I bought two more). I'll link those posts somewhere in my build thread.
IMG_0102.JPEG

Last edited:

jrmrleb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the problems being the minority in this hobby. I am actually a lady.
Lol me too Ms. Squishy. Lol.
seems like the saltwater community is mostly dominated by men…( no disrespect guys) … I love having a lil part of the ocean that I can care for and enjoy in my living room. I’m a newby… about 6 months

The Farmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t won yet but i enjoy this community.
And ladies don’t let the dudes fool you we have a soft spot in our hearts for our glass boxes

The Farmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t won yet but i enjoy this community.
And ladies don’t let the dudes fool you we have a soft spot in our hearts for our glass boxes

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm going to take it easy on entering the contests for a bit I think...
I won the RedSea Reefmat 1200 giveaway.
The folks (Scott & Amanda) at RedSea were awesome; Because I couldn't get my head around redoing my sump and cabinet and because my DIY filter floss roller was passable I asked if I could exchange the prize for one of their awesome ReefWave 45 Gyres I've been wanting. They said that was ok and even threw in some other products to get to around the same retail value!
IMG_1082.JPEG
I'll be doing unboxing on my YouTube eventually.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just took delivery of my $800 WWC coral Box!
The 8 frags are here:
IMG_1327.JPEG

They're just waking up!
These are the corals:
GiveawaySunfire Grafted Monti
1​
GiveawayContraband Digitata XL
1​
GiveawayGreen Goblins Large
1​
GiveawaySeasons Greetings Monti
1​
GiveawayJason Fox Firestarter Monti
1​
GiveawayYellow tips Austrea Acro
1​
GiveawayMadman Austera Acropora
1​
GiveawaySolomon Hairy Leather Split
1​

*edit* a few days later and they're truly astounding samples. very well manicured, pristine. The colors on these are amazing.
IMG_1335.JPEG
IMG_1334.JPEG
IMG_1333.JPEG
IMG_1332.JPEG
IMG_1331.JPEG
IMG_1330.JPEG
IMG_1329.JPEG
IMG_1328.JPEG

I will be sure to update my progress keeping these corals in my build thread and my Noopsyche K7V3 Voyage.

Last edited:

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 115 74.7%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back