• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rare Black Widow Anemones

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not here to argue the price of these, but I do have one concern. I understand how the market of corals Works. Things that are difficult to grow can often be expensive. They can also be rare for that reason. Question I have is about why this particular Coral is rare. Usually once a rare Coral comes to the market, it will slowly come down in value as more and more sources of that Coral begin competing against each other for sales. I haven't really seen many people selling these and that's what concerns me. Are your customers having a high rate of death on these corals, not getting any reproduction at all, or what? I'm just saying I wouldn't want to put this much money into a coral if you are the only guy that's been able to keep them alive for long

OP
OP
brandolphjr

brandolphjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not here to argue the price of these, but I do have one concern. I understand how the market of corals Works. Things that are difficult to grow can often be expensive. They can also be rare for that reason. Question I have is about why this particular Coral is rare. Usually once a rare Coral comes to the market, it will slowly come down in value as more and more sources of that Coral begin competing against each other for sales. I haven't really seen many people selling these and that's what concerns me. Are your customers having a high rate of death on these corals, not getting any reproduction at all, or what? I'm just saying I wouldn't want to put this much money into a coral if you are the only guy that's been able to keep them alive for long
There are many people who bought these from me,,and they lived and thrive,,it takes time to grow,,as far as rare,,they are hench the price,you can't walk into any fish store and get them, there not a common kept coral..so they are higher price,,to there common bta...

OP
OP
brandolphjr

brandolphjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More pics..
IMG_20181226_152130.jpeg
IMG_20181125_180109.jpeg
IMG_20181226_151935.jpeg
IMG_20181125_180109.jpeg

urban coral farmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh boy............ rare these are not commonly found at most frag swap for 150 bucks for a good one. They are collectable but not rare they are about as rare as sherman's rbta maybe even less. Your either bashing newbie heads or your area is as dry as a indo export dock.

Nowell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are many people who bought these from me,,and they lived and thrive,,it takes time to grow,,as far as rare,,they are hench the price,you can't walk into any fish store and get them, there not a common kept coral..so they are higher price,,to there common bta...

I started with one and now up to seven! Love them. Thanks so much.

OP
OP
brandolphjr

brandolphjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started with one and now up to seven! Love them. Thanks so much.
You are so very welcome Nowell......that is something to say to the ones who doubts my Black Widow s...there is always naysayers out there...

OP
OP
brandolphjr

brandolphjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh boy............ rare these are not commonly found at most frag swap for 150 bucks for a good one. They are collectable but not rare they are about as rare as sherman's rbta maybe even less. Your either bashing newbie heads or your area is as dry as a indo export dock.
Oh really....this is one,, from someone in NY.,,Not me.............and also cornbred sells these @ a high price...[emoji16]...why they are high priced becuz of rarity...
Screenshot_20181228-123047.jpeg

urban coral farmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh really....this is one,, from someone in NY.,,Not me.............and also cornbred sells these @ a high price...[emoji16]...why they are high priced becuz of rarity...
Lol like i said bashing newbie heads...... you can find these all day for 200 or under shipped. Not rare anymore bud and since the csb craze has taken off these arnt nearly worth what they use to be. And cornbread sells everything at high prices because hes corn bread lol are you serious right now? He also sells high end sps for 500 bucks for an inch that can be had from normal nice folks on here for 150 shipped. You are truely diluted. Learn trends and learn so ethics.
7e08ece6bdc27740ae114b31e44adf3c.jpg
4349b724aa3897e5f35de1581ef719c2.jpg

OP
OP
brandolphjr

brandolphjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks to me pretty small one, according to frag plug or disc...[emoji16]
Screenshot_20181228-124441.jpeg

OP
OP
brandolphjr

brandolphjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol like i said bashing newbie heads...... you can find these all day for 200 or under shipped. Not rare anymore bud and since the csb craze has taken off these arnt nearly worth what they use to be. And cornbread sells everything at high prices because hes corn bread lol are you serious right now? He also sells high end sps for 500 bucks for an inch that can be had from normal nice folks on here for 150 shipped. You are truely diluted. Learn trends and learn so ethics.
7e08ece6bdc27740ae114b31e44adf3c.jpg
4349b724aa3897e5f35de1581ef719c2.jpg
Hey,,man. You don't have to be rude,,,,you don't like my thread ,,and move on...

OP
OP
brandolphjr

brandolphjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,,man. You don't have to be rude,,,,you don't like my thread ,,and move on...
I am offering bw's for $300 shipped,,or $200 pick up..you my son are the diluted one...and as for reefing hehe...I am more than double your age,,,need to learn respect for your elders...

OP
OP
brandolphjr

brandolphjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Original Poster sold them all and posted that he had on January 14th. The ones just posted are not black widows, but look nice. If you are interested in getting something from the OP, I would suggest sending him a PM, but other than that this thread has been left for dead with all available sold for over 2 months.
I am still here,,,[emoji16]...how the nems I sold you...?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back