• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
SOLD
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Torch Town Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Back and forth: Seoul, South Korea to Florida
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
[SOLD]
—RARE & H.T.F—
WWC HAWAIIAN PUNCH
BUBBLE TIP ANEMONE

》Absolutely stunning coloration: extremely bright and vivid as compared to normal rainbow bta's. includes white "specks" and sparkles in mouth disc and tentacles; neon pink tips distinguishable as the hawaiian punch nem (the real deal!) rather rare and somewhat hard to find!

Shipping: flat rate $50.00 via UPS or FedEx Priority Overnight in an insulated cooler packaging and 48hr heat packs (cannot ship to HI, PR, or Alaska) local pickup is available if you are close to the north-western area of florida or fl-al state line

DOA policy: in the rare case of a DOA, please send me 3 pics and/or video within 2 hours of the marked delivery time. a replacement will be sent, or a refund for the cost of the anemone will be issued (shipping cost is non-refundable). freebie is not covered under policy.

Note: they've been very healthy, and stay pretty stationary— they haven't done a lot of wandering or walking around and have remained in their baskets, happily. they have been eating frozen mysis, brine, and squid every 2-3 weeks, and have been hosting my clownfish pair. ALL PRICES ARE "OR BEST OFFER" so, shoot me some numbers and we can discuss what works best for you! i will consider trades for other nems, softies, or dry goods.

Last edited:

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 89.5%
17   2   0
You sure that’s a Colorado wildfire? I have several of them from the originator and the biggest difference between them and a rainbow is the fact the wildfires do not have pink tips.

OP
OP
Torch Town Reefer

Torch Town Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You sure that’s a Colorado wildfire? I have several of them from the originator and the biggest difference between them and a rainbow is the fact the wildfires do not have pink tips.
that's what they were sold to me as, and what they were called. it's a wildfire... not a sunburst. not those extremely expensive colorado's. lol.

OP
OP
Torch Town Reefer

Torch Town Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
SmartSelect_20240403-200731_Chrome.jpg

who knows... lol.

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 89.5%
17   2   0
Ya here’s some of my Colorado wildfires. Not as nice as Colorado sunburst but they’re super bright and stand out against rainbows.

Attachments

• IMG_0179.jpeg
    IMG_0179.jpeg
    263.5 KB · Views: 91
OP
OP
Torch Town Reefer

Torch Town Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ya here’s some of my wildfires. Not as nice as Colorado sunburst but they’re super bright and stand out against rainbows.
gorgeous-gorgeous! :star-struck:

i agree 100%! they're still very beautiful, and they're definitely bright! lol. they definitely stand out as compared to regular rainbows, indeed.

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 89.5%
17   2   0
gorgeous-gorgeous! :star-struck:

i agree 100%! they're still very beautiful, and they're definitely bright! lol. they definitely stand out as compared to regular rainbows, indeed.
Honestly yours remind me of the WWC Hawaiian Punch variant with how bright it is. Those are pretty hard to find IMO especially the true ones with the acid splashing/white specks.

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they are like chicago sunbursts, lighting could be playing i to the coloring

OP
OP
Torch Town Reefer

Torch Town Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Honestly yours remind me of the WWC Hawaiian Punch variant with how bright it is. Those are pretty hard to find IMO especially the true ones with the acid splashing/white specks.
oh, really????
ill definitely have to look into those.
this could very well be a case of mistaken identity! lol. thank you for the info! im going to dona deep dive now!

OP
OP
Torch Town Reefer

Torch Town Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If they are like chicago sunbursts, lighting could be playing i to the coloring
that's very true!
im not running anything extravagant or expensive, currently since its just my softies and nems. it's just a PopBloom T75 with all 4 channels on 80%.

OP
OP
Torch Town Reefer

Torch Town Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
now that ive done some serious research i honestly think you're right. these are the wwc hawaiian punch nems! im almost certain at this point. im going to change the post and correct the name. thank you millions! :smiling-face:

OP
OP
Torch Town Reefer

Torch Town Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If these look like this in person than I don't see how this is still here. Much more pizazz than a Colorado
yes, they definitely look like this in person, i barely edited the the picture of it in the white basket... i literally just cropped it and took the pic with a yellow lens. lol. they're almost blinding, they're so bright and sparkly!

i only posted these yesterday, so... im still waiting on weekend traffic to come through :)

Jesse Sunday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
yes! i only have one to sell as of the moment (but have 2 acid wash green bta) but it is still available! send me a message if you are serious to purchase :)

Soooooo, how much for this one, the two acid wash green and the freebie baby nem!? :)

(shipped to 34202 or local pickup depending on where in FL)

OP
OP
Torch Town Reefer

Torch Town Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Soooooo, how much for this one, the two acid wash green and the freebie baby nem!? :)

(shipped to 34202 or local pickup depending on where in FL)
ill send you a message.
based on your zip code, you sound like you might be close to me!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 28.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.0%
Back