• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rare/special anemone

LA Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
4 months ago i bought this Candy Corn Anemone from Cherry Corals (have receipt to prove it) and I recently fragged it. Am thinking of trading the split or selling it or partial trade/partial cash.

The nem is pretty special from what I was told by cherry corals. It's not a Chicago as it has streaks AND also rainbow blotches on the tentacles and scale or broken concrete pattern. Hard to explain but it's beautiful and bright, that's for sure.

I have provided the link to the nem on cherry corals website and several pictures in daylight spectrum and actinic blue spectrum but my phone isn't capturing all the nice colors and pattern in the blue picture. You're welcome to come see it for yourself in pasadena.

The split is about 3 inches and already has a mouth but I want to keep it for another couple weeks to ensure it's completely healed from the split.

As for trades, I don't do sps so I'm mainly looking for the following:

Jersey bounce mushroom
Bean bag bounce mushroom
Master scoly
Candy basslet
Other rare corals

Thanks for taking the time to read another long wordy post of mine lol. Any questions, pm me, or text me or post here.

https://cherrycorals.com/product/cc-candy-corn-anemone/

Last edited:
OP
OP
LA Reef Addict

LA Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
First pictures under white spectrum and last pictures under blues/actinics

20230609_220952.jpg 20230601_181301.jpg 20230601_181156.jpg 20231010_201033.jpg 20231019_190524.jpg

OP
OP
LA Reef Addict

LA Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the interest. Sorry I failed to mention I don't ship so local (socal) trades only.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back