Recent update seems to have poorly affected connection

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

john90009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I am a new user of the apex since this is my first year however I wouldn’t say I’m technically challenged by any means. My apex and trident worked flawlessly for the past year as I owned it and since two days ago when I updated it, something seems to be going on with connections and talking to the energy bar. First I woke up and it didn’t have any connection at all, so I put the paper clip in the back to reset. It connected and everything was fine. I then noticed my inkbird which is plugged into outlet 4 was not getting powered. I went into apex and I tried to adjust the on off temp to way colder then the tank really was so it would force the heater on reguardless. No luck. I would upload it to the cloud button and when I would exit and go back in the original on off temp of the heater setting would be there on at 78 and off at 79 so it’s like it didn’t actually save what I told it to. And then another issue is I would try to manually turn the outlet on from the top buttons where you can set it to off auto and on and when I forced it to on no luck. But it I quickly unplugged the cord powering the apex to the energy bar it would restart and then the outlet would be in the on position. If anyone has any ideas let me know, I already sent Neptune a message on thier website. Thankyou.

OP
OP
J

john90009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It also isn’t logging any of the probe data since 5 pm yesterday, it’s funny my unit was working fine and I just did the update anyways to get the message to go away, the update is to fix probe recording errors and it ended up making my probes not record any data. My trident records the data, but temp, salinity, orp and ph has not updated

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 13.3%
Back