Redsea Reef ATO issues

Tigerito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have been building my peninsula 500 g2 aquarium and the ATO system says it is below the line but it is now fully submerged. I turned it off scared it would flood my apartment. I reset the system, reset the app, re installed the system to the app, unplugged plugged back in. I could really use some assistance. Emailing redsea as well.

Screenshot_20230829_212445_ReefBeat.jpg

OP
OP
Tigerito

Tigerito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't had a chance to play around with the new ATO yet, but is there somewhere you need to set the initial volume of the reservoir?
No only the reservoir system. I found another person with the same issue through Google but had no answers. Basically, the sensor refuses to think the water is anywhere above the bottom of the sump.

OP
OP
Tigerito

Tigerito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is supposed to be 2 fail safes so it shouldn't flood.
Ya the primary on the sensor doesn't work at all just keeps going. Secondary is a leak sensor outside sump that is programmed through app to shut off systems you incorporate with it. But if it'd gond that floor you already have water issue. My issue is the sensor isn't working which renders the system useless

SimbaAnto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya the primary on the sensor doesn't work at all just keeps going. Secondary is a leak sensor outside sump that is programmed through app to shut off systems you incorporate with it. But if it'd gond that floor you already have water issue. My issue is the sensor isn't working which renders the system useless
Did you get this issue fixed. I have the same issue right out of the box

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.5%
Back