Reef 2 Reef needs your advice contest!!!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef 2 Reef is proud to announce the addition of a new group of members called "Forum Guides"! But we can't decide on who to bestow the honor of being a R2R Forum Guide so we need your help! What you'll need to do is submit your nominations in this thread, just post up the username and a link to their profile. What we are looking for in a R2R Forum Guide is someone who has a minimum of 300 posts, and is an active helpful member of Reef 2 Reef. If you are the first to nominate the people who are chosen to be Forum Guides you will be the winner of a prize. Also if your nomination has already been nominated feel free to still nominate the person, the more nominations the better.

The winners will have their choice of 2 different prizes, ether a year of free premium membership or a Reef2Reef membership discount card! On October 1st I will post up a poll for the R2R team to vote on your nominations and after 14 days the new Reef2Reef forum guides will be announced as well as their referrers will be pm'd about their winnings.

premium1.jpg

Pfront-1.jpg

pback.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Basically to oversee a forum and to keep it going with good topics as well as to sticky good topics. They will work hand in hand with the mod team and have their own private forum to communicate with each other. Not to mention a cool title! HA!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also you can nominate yourself if you would like to help and you feel you could do a good job. In the future if we need new mods we will choose from the forum guides. Thanks.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i nominate troylee

Skinz78 https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/members/skinz78.html

Are we allowed to nominate ourself? If so i nominate myself as well. I am always on the forums and would love to give back to the r2r community.
xmetalfan99
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/members/xmetalfan99.html

I forgot to mention that any of the Reef2Reef Team are ineligible for this position since we basically already do it now and will be helping out the new Forum Guides in the future. So if you see a Team R2R badge under our avatar we are already in like Flynn!

Also yes it is perfectly acceptable to nominate yourself if you are interested in the position and feel up to it.

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be of great help if you said what position you are nominating the person or your self for.... Only one I can figure out of the names above is cjo in the controller forum he's a apex mastermind... Lol

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to mention that any of the Reef2Reef Team are ineligible for this position since we basically already do it now and will be helping out the new Forum Guides in the future. So if you see a Team R2R badge under our avatar we are already in like Flynn!

Also yes it is perfectly acceptable to nominate yourself if you are interested in the position and feel up to it.

how about i nominate vegasrick then.

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be of great help if you said what position you are nominating the person or your self for.... Only one I can figure out of the names above is cjo in the controller forum he's a apex mastermind... Lol

true that.. he's contributed alot to my Apex thread.. hence the nomination..

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to nominate myself. Been on R2r for years now and am on many many many times a day, haha. I'd be happy to help out on large aquariums, member tanks, reef discussions, or any others. :)

mojo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man I was going to nominate Troylee as well. But he is already a r2r team member. Well WTG man. Good luck all.lots of great folks here for sure

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm TL for the softie forum??? Haha.... Vegas Rick is a good one in the chemistry forum and all around informational power house!!! He don't post much but I see him on here daily..;)

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually I would like to see mr. Dave polzin "shred5" take a spot this guy is another informational power house that gives great sound advice....1smile1

cdness

2006 - Present
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know when I think of DIY the first one that comes to mind for quality work and knowlegeable about almost every subject... Troylee you've got my vote

Can I nominate a sponsor for the LED thread? ReefLEDLights has been very helpful in figuring out what to order for my build.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 48 43.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 56 50.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 6.3%
Back