Reef Brite In-Line LED Dimmer alternative

i0nz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I just ordered an XHO hybrid system for my Radions from BRS and I then realized that it does not include a dimmer despite it being said that it did in one of their videos.

I’m somewhat concerned that the additional light output might be much for my coral and would like to be able to acclimate them to it. The order was placed with overnight shipping so the light will be arriving tomorrow and I contacted BRS but they had no way to modify the order.

With that being said, has anybody used another type of in-line LED dimmer and had success with it? Possibly something which I can order off of Amazon and receive next day shipping on? I don’t want to have to pay the $36 again for the $18 dimmer to have it arrive the same day.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMO , False advertising , call them out ,have them ship the dimmer ...

OP
OP
i0nz

i0nz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMO , False advertising , call them out ,have them ship the dimmer ...

I just did and the representative wasn’t willing to work with me at all which is somewhat unsettling coming from BRS. I even emailed the representative the link to the video which clearly states that the dimmer is included with the kit as clipped and linked below.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just did and the representative wasn’t willing to work with me at all which is somewhat unsettling coming from BRS. I even emailed the representative the link to the video which clearly states that the dimmer is included with the kit as clipped and linked below.

That's enough proof rt there , stop payment until remedied ??

Protein Skimmers – Are They Really Necessary?

• YES

Votes: 89 53.9%
  • NO

Votes: 51 30.9%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 22 13.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back