Reef Factory Smart Rollers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

argiBK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just inquiring, as I see you’re a Reef Factory distributor. Do you know if the Smart Roller M will be sold in the U.S. any time soon?

Thank you!

ChicagoReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really like the smart roller as it fits in the filter sock section. Reviews from Reef2Reef show it lasts a long time per roll and has an app.

OP
OP
argiBK

argiBK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Really like the smart roller as it fits in the filter sock section. Reviews from Reef2Reef show it lasts a long time per roll and has an app.

It‘s the ideal form factor for me to maximize my sump space, plus, I’ve already bought into the Reef Factory ecosystem.

Biggest concern beyond just acquiring the Smart Roller is their supply chain for the refills. They’ve been incredibly quiet about sales and product launches in the U.S. since stopping their direct-to-consumer sales on their site.

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
As of right now they're in the US but they're sitting somewhere in customs in the shipping crate and no one knows what's going on with them

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Let me know how it is. I've been in contact back and forth with one of the US retailers for quite some time right now and I feel like it'd be betrayal tl not buy it from em

OP
OP
argiBK

argiBK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let me know how it is. I've been in contact back and forth with one of the US retailers for quite some time right now and I feel like it'd be betrayal tl not buy it from em

Sure will. Just got a shipment notification, supposedly arriving tomorrow. So looks like they are legitimately available in the US now.

It’ll likely be a week or so before I install as I need to gather piping.

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Was shipping free? Which model did you get?

I'm considering the return pumps t0o, but I've never heard anything about them. Most of my tanks right now or 40 gallons or below and I'm trying to connect them all together. I have a pax bellum c-36 that I'm going to have to power at some point. I've been using aquamatics to run some of my regular size algae reactors and they're so dead silent I need a stethoscope to hear him and they're very compact. Seems like the reefactory return pumps are similar but I have a bit more power.

OP
OP
argiBK

argiBK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Was shipping free? Which model did you get?

I'm considering the return pumps t0o, but I've never heard anything about them. Most of my tanks right now or 40 gallons or below and I'm trying to connect them all together. I have a pax bellum c-36 that I'm going to have to power at some point. I've been using aquamatics to run some of my regular size algae reactors and they're so dead silent I need a stethoscope to hear him and they're very compact. Seems like the reefactory return pumps are similar but I have a bit more power.

Yep, free shipping! Got the Medium as that fits perfectly in my given space and supports my flow rate. I’ll have to remove a baffle on my sump to make it work, but shouldn’t be an issue.

I have the KH Keeper and 4x Doser already, they work well. Haven’t really considered the pumps, but am bought in to 3-4 product lines/ecosystems (ReefFactory, Hydros, AI) for my reef anyways; plenty of other great options out there (edited to add) that are known to perform and have matured support processes in the US!

Last edited:

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 131 76.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.5%
Back