• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Squad Needs Your Help – Coral Pack #1

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
580...see you sunday @Diesel
upload_2016-8-27_5-29-17.png

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife threatened violence against the tank it I continued to bid. Something involving a hammer. So I settled for a GFM donation. I'll have to hope for another opportunity for some Diesel corals.

Diesel is the real hero here. You are awesome for offering some amazing corals.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A quick good morning before getting ready for church. Thank you all for the blessing you are to our family through this extremely difficult and important time. Have a blessed day everyone.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife threatened violence against the tank it I continued to bid. Something involving a hammer. So I settled for a GFM donation. I'll have to hope for another opportunity for some Diesel corals.

Diesel is the real hero here. You are awesome for offering some amazing corals.

Nah no hero here, just a nice guy who values others, would do the same for you my friend.
We getting an other round during the month of December, "toys for kids" R2R annual fund raiser that we will get ready for soon.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suspect some actual images would really help for this and the other auctions!

I agree but you must understand that this came together in just matter of hours and we didn't had time to prepare all that.
Heck I still have to frag the mini colonies from my part as I was during most part of this out of town.
But believe me not one ever was disappointed when they recieved their corals from a auction that been lead by the reef squad.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 24.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back