Reef2Reef CHRISTMAS Nano Aquarium Giveaway (Ho Ho Ho) - Claimed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishf00d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both pages liked. I recently got back into the hobby after a 3 year break. My kids were the reason i got out.. 1 and 3 in daycare at the time and that stuff can kill you. They didn't have an interest at the time but love the BC14 I set up back in Oct. Having 2 girls who aren't into "boy" sports is tough. Its awesome that they are into the aquarium. A 30 gal will allow them to actually help pick some fish. They do not comprehend stocking limits in a 14 gal tank.

PPi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked and likey. Santa hasn't been to the new house so he should pack sack full of tunze and jbj and slide down my chimney and we can eat cookies and setup a new tank! Thanks r2r, saltwater aquarium, and tunze for putting this on!

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked and liked, I would love to start a new nano so that I could make it an clownfish/anemone specific tank :D

Chris-tico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear Santa,
i would like to have a tank in my room again. you i have worked hard all this year!
;)

Smotz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Done
2. Done
3. Santa, I would love to set up a nano tank for my 3 little girls. They're at the right age to start teaching them the responsibilities of keeping a successful aquarium.

Last edited:

reefaboo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 and 2 done ..
3. i would love a seperate tank for my lps and chalices with my main tank being sps dominant

Eckolancer

LED GURU
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done done and would love this at my desk at work. Just wondering will the white and red stand come with it? Matches my desk area. :)

JedClampett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3. Dear Santa I would love this to get a tank set up for my mom

NHreefguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear Santa,
I've been doing well in the hobby for about a year now. I think it's time for me to upgrade

Hawain_Rob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear Santa I'd like this tank cause I've always wanted one :)

DawnD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Done
2. Done
3. Santa...I spend the whole day with small children in my home daycare and love having an aquarium in the room to share with them! We are moving this month and a full size tank will no longer fit...with a nano I could share the hobby and the amazing things that there are to see in an aquarium still!

zabel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to start a new nano aquarium because just looking, at and imagining, what I would do with the tank would be awesome. I already can see the tank next to my tv in the living room. And when my wife is watching a girly show, I would be watching my new nano reef tank. I can already see it now. Thanks

lwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear Santa, I would love to set up this JBJ Nano! Nano's are such a challenge to get 'just right', and take such patience! I am ready! And Santa, please don't tell my husband I signed up for this! His patience with me and my lifelong hobby are wearing a little thin... Love you Santa :)

Bruce Burnett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Santa I have never had a saltwater tank under 80 gallons my current tank is a 260 gallon display. My wife says no more aquariums be happy with what you have. Well there is not much room in our home for what I have but I can convince her if I am not buying it to let me setup a nano tank.

tanklife3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear Santa, I have always wanted a zoa tank and this would be perfect so please pick me I've been very good this year!.....Well not really but hey

DavidMc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Liked
2.Liked

When it comes to a Nano tank, it has always been my dream to have one filled with RFA's and Sexy Anemone Shrimp. Around the rock work I would add Red Dragons Breath Macro along with a cleanup crew. No fish, just the rock flower nems & shrimp. My wife has been wanting a smaller tank for your bedroom and this would be perfect.

fefe24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love this for my grand kids, they love my big tanks. I would set it up for them. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 115 74.7%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back