Reef2Reef CHRISTMAS Nano Aquarium Giveaway (Ho Ho Ho) - Claimed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I liked both pages (which I would have anyway if I'd known about them!)!
This tank would be great as all our other tanks are huge. I would love a small one to do special things with like have just soft corals or just SPS.

Corfff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3. I'm a broke college kid in need of a new tank so I can start a Euphyllia dominated tank to take with me when I go to college, please pick me!

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
liked and loved - done n done
Santa I need a smaller system to put all my zoas in. Always wanted a dedicated zoa tank. Plus than I can get those small fish i've been wanting that wouldn't stand a chance in the big display.

Berlibee

.Wen Game.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome!

1. Done.
2. Done.

I've only one goal in all the giveaway threads guys, to make my wife happy with her own tank. I'm not gonna lie I've expected to give her something smaller, like 10g. But it's a very nice setup here as well! Cheers!

Iceman13579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently changed jobs (which required relocating), my 2 year old had to have open heart surgery, and we welcomed our second son into the world. I used to have 5 display tanks and countless "other" tanks. All of these events forced me to get out of the hobby for awhile. Winning this setup would be the perfect way to get back into the hobby and also introduce my children to the hobby.

schlitz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to start my first nano so my kids can take care of their first saltwater tank. (and argue about what goes in it)

Christopher123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Facebook page liked
2. Facebook page was already liked from a previous time.
3. Dear Santa, I'd really like to finally get a tank after being stuck in an apartment that wouldn't allow pets of any kind. So I haven't been able to have a saltwater tank for a little while and would love to use this as a start to get back into it. Thanks

Last edited:

reef_grrrl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear Santa,

I would love this tank for Christmas because I could replace my daughters' jury-rigged fuge style nano with a proper, gorgeous tank. They have a much loved Picasso clown that gets fed waaaaay too often, hence the macro algae lol

RobberyinCSharp1824

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both facebook pages liked!

Santa, I would love to have this tank! My current tank has all sorts scratches/tape/silicone repairs on it from damage during my move from graduate school. I want to show off my tank to my friends, and this would be a great way to do it!

nitro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear Santa,
I would love to win this and give it to my son for Christmas. I would like to see him get started in this great hobby I love.
Thanks, Larry

Bayou City Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear Reef2Reef Santa,
I have an amazing nephew named Donald ,that has autism. Back when he was around 3 he would come over and spend the night and wouldn't go to sleep, we had a hard time calming him down before bed time. Then a few months later, in November of 2012 ,I finally got around to set up our first reef tank, a small 29 gal bio cube.
After a few visits I noticed Donald would sit in front of the tank and it would calm him down to the point he would just go to sleep on his own.
Now the first thing he does when he comes over is runs to the aquarium and will start asking question about the fish ,inverts and corals. Before I couldn't get two words out of him ,let a lone complete questions.
Since then, I've had a yerning to set up a nice nano tank for him at his home that I can service once a week for him. Hopefully this dream can become a reality with the help of REEF2REEF Santa!

Merry Christmas and God bless everyone in the Reef2 Reef community!

Sonny

Liked: Tunze
Liked: Saltwater Aquarium

Last edited:

spaghettibolognese

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done likingg!!

I would like to win it because I am a broke university student who wants to have a nano aquarium in my condo unit to help take the stress away.. Plus i love the hobby

dromonk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deer Santa
This is the only thing I want for Xmas you already know how much I hate my 14 gallon biocube as I'm sure I made the naughty list because of it lol

Liked both pages

Dawnte

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Santa,
I would love to win this Nano tank because when I got into reefing in May 2012, it was with a 26 year old tank I bought in the 80s. A 55 gal long that had always been freshwater. I dove into salt water reef hobby with nothing other than rocks, sand, a couple of canister filters, a power head and a double T5 light. I have in the past 3 years slowly built up to a homemade sump, skimmer, mini reactor, doser, wave maker, and tons of test kits in an attempt to overcome many setbacks and create the proper environment for my coral and fish to thrive. I've done it the hard way and learned alot and would like to know how much of a difference having a reef specific designed tank would make.

been nice all year as you know. ;)

Zoaeasy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear Santa,
The lovely glow and swaying corals in my JBJ nano will soothe my soul as I sit and watch it in my office, washing all the stress away ..... Aaahhhhhh

Dakarta

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear Santa,
I would love to start a new Nano with this prize because my son is developing an interest in the hobby. He is 11 and sees my tank and wants his own. I think it would be a great way for us to work on a project together and bond. It would give him the opportunity to get involved in a hobby that he could learn from and enjoy.

Roberto CRC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1- Tunze facebook page, liked. Done

upload_2015-12-4_11-53-59.png

2- Salwateraquarium Facebook page, liked. Done

upload_2015-12-4_11-55-19.png

3-
Dear Santa,

I wish I could have this nano at home gifting it to my wife, she loves fish and corals, it would be the perfect gift for her this Christmas.

Dado

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to start a new Nano because i dont have any yet, and i dream to have one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caption This Contest OFFICIAL VOTING POLL! (make a post in this thread and you could win a prize too)

• "What do you mean?! I am smiling!

• "Did she really just rejoin the ReefAholics Anonymous group...AGAIN?!"

• "Take a look at the new Sexy Shrimp!"

• "I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clownfish? I amuse you?"

• "Looks like your living room is going through the ugly stage"

• "Aghhh! Go put on your makeup before feeding me, please!"

• "You try eating sand and not get constipated!"

• "Everyone, hide! The landlord is coming!"

• "He touched the butt!"

• "They forgot to shut off the RO line and left for work...AGAIN"

• "Get off my sand!"

• "What do you mean I can't say that on a family friendly forum?"

• "My face looking over my bank statement after a reef show..."

• "Kids, you're grounded! Get back in my mouth!"

• "When you see a human with a bucket and know somethings is about to go down."

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back