Reef2Reef Nov membership drive contest, join for free and get a chance at free frags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JOIN and WIN! This contest is for anyone who will join R2R between now and Dec 1st 2011 6pm my time!

Rules:
- You must be a first time member and join within the set time period.
- You must register for free starting between now Dec 1st 2011.
- You must post in this topic that you joined and would like to win!

After Dec 1st 2011 at 6pm my time I will do a random draw from everyone who posted in this topic and meets the qualifications. The winner will receive a FREE frag pack shipped to their door compliments of REEF2REEF and EliteReefs Live saltwater coral frags!

As a runner up on this contest I will also be offering 5 discount cards to give away to the 5 runner ups! :D So we have 7 prizes to offer in this contest!

Please note that we will verify IP addresses to validate all new members. If someone cheats or is even thought to be cheating we reserve the right to eliminate them from the contest as well as remove posting privileges from the forums without question.

Good luck and who wants to win?

Mawnkey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I joined yesterday, still November?

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!

mainereefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the welcome!! now lets see if I can win something lol (no seriously)

kgreenjinx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Just joined R2R and Good to be here. Been reefing for about 8 months now. Can't imagine life without it.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
kgreenjinx welcome to R2R!!!!!! :D

Jake1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a great site been here almost a month I believe and have learned a lot

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cisco and Jake1 welcome my friends! Have fun and post often!

Sarathescienceteacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was a great way for me to finally sign up instead of just viewing, hopefully if I have some time Ill be able to contribute some type of research for the forum. I've always had an interest in complex reef systems and now since I'm a teacher I'm going to implement some theories in my 8th grade curriculum. Hence starting my first reef tank!!! :bigsmile: So I hope to win this fantastic prize so I can really get my tank going besides some of the easier softies and lps that I have :smile:

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was a great way for me to finally sign up instead of just viewing, hopefully if I have some time Ill be able to contribute some type of research for the forum. I've always had an interest in complex reef systems and now since I'm a teacher I'm going to implement some theories in my 8th grade curriculum. Hence starting my first reef tank!!! :bigsmile: So I hope to win this fantastic prize so I can really get my tank going besides some of the easier softies and lps that I have :smile:

Welcome aboard Sara, good to have you. Any questions you have or anything we can do to help, please let us know.

All you new members may also want to check out this thread if you haven't done so already;
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/new-hobby-sw-beginner-forum/71900-new-reefing-free-sexy-corals.html

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sara welcome to R2R! Great to have you here and we would definitely like to help you out! How about starting a SW tank in your class or school? :)

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to R2R! Great to have you aboard!!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Just joined R2R and Good to be here. Been reefing for about 8 months now. Can't imagine life without it.

Welcome to R2R! You will fit in just fine!

I just joined =D and would LOVE to win!

Welcome to R2R! You'll love it here, we've always got contests going!! ;)

This is a great site been here almost a month I believe and have learned a lot

Welcome to R2R! Glad to be of service to you and your habit! ;)

Sarathescienceteacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sara welcome to R2R! Great to have you here and we would definitely like to help you out! How about starting a SW tank in your class or school? :)
Thanks everyone for the welcome. That's exactly what I was going to do!:bigsmile: I would like to be able to collect and grow what I have at my home and then transfer the corals to my class room. I just have to slowly accumulate the equipment I need. I wasn't able to get any school funding so it all has to come out of my own pocket unfortunately but I still want to do it for them. I also would like to have an incentive program for the students, in the terms that if they want to get in the hobby they would be able to have frags that come from my class room. I have so many Ideas and am really excited about it!:bigsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 111 43.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 123 47.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 24 9.3%
Back