• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ReefDreamz Dragon Tamer Torch Single Head

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoNextLevel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad ReefDreamz Dragon Tamer Torch Single Head. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Hello everyone first post for selling corals here I’m excited to share with everyone. For now I will keep this local pickup in the 92503 area code.

This coral I got a couple months back as a double head I fragged it and sold a single head. I had this coral cooking under blues in my tank for months and it really brightened up. Here is the mother the coral came from @djcoraljunkee

Looking for around $950

Thanks everyone for reading.
Please add to the discussion here.

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Per the selling forum rules you are not allowed to fish for offers, you must post a firm asking price.
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad ReefDreamz Dragon Tamer Torch Single Head. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Hello everyone first post for selling corals here I’m excited to share with everyone. For now I will keep this local pickup in the 92503 area code.

This coral I got a couple months back as a double head I fragged it and sold a single head. I had this coral cooking under blues in my tank for months and it really brightened up. Here is the mother the coral came from @djcoraljunkee

I’m fishing for offers I might sell the coral at the right price. Thanks everyone for reading.
Please add to the discussion here.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the future. If your not sure of asking price or what the value of piece may actually be. Id post a feeler thread out in general discussion forum stating exactly that! See what kind of interest you generate and if it would be worthwhile for you as seller and potential buyers in the process.
Beautiful coral and good luck with sale.

Just a Wrasse.

The biggest wrasse fan.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the future. If your not sure of asking price or what the value of piece may actually be. Id post a feeler thread out in general discussion forum stating exactly that! See what kind of interest you generate and if it would be worthwhile for you as seller and potential buyers in the process.
Beautiful coral and good luck with sale.
True!

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back