Reefwave 25 and 45 - Looking for a part

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have an issue with my Reefwave 45 I bought, I need to change a little part but I can't find from what R# it belongs.
20221207_132844.jpg

It's not R35255, their website shows the piece I need, but in the bag, it's not there. So that screws me up...
R35254-f.jpg

Unfortunately, their service customer is playing with me and it's super frustrating I can't rely on them so if anyone of you has an idea let me know, thank you.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have an issue with my Reefwave 45 I bought, I need to change a little part but I can't find from what R# it belongs.

It's not R35255, their website shows the piece I need, but in the bag, it's not there. So that screws me up...

Unfortunately, their service customer is playing with me and it's super frustrating I can't rely on them so if anyone of you has an idea let me know, thank you.
I think that is the actual part you need. I wonder if it's part of this kit?

OP
OP
Aqua Splendor

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder the same thing...
It's unfortunate there's so much confusion about the picture and what is available in the spare bag.

I just receive an information saying the piece I'm looking for should be in the bag... so idk, will see.

IrezumiHurts

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder the same thing...
It's unfortunate there's so much confusion about the picture and what is available in the spare bag.

I just receive an information saying the piece I'm looking for should be in the bag... so idk, will see.
Just ran into the same problem. Seems the part is not in the spare parts kit, i guess i gotta order a whole new cage. Rediculous

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 35.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%

Back