Remarkable gear in 23

LadyTang2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not been on the site or looked online in about a year. Anything new and cool in any equipment category ie controllers, heaters, lighting, pumps, whatever? If now, heard of anything coming down the pipeline thats gonna be in your opinion game changing? Just trying to catch up on whats new.

OP
OP
L

LadyTang2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends entirely on the size of tank we're talking about. Tunze is supposedly finally releasing their new Osmolator ATO, but that's probably next year.
Cool, wonder what they are improving, old one pretty much never failed. Hopefully it's not one of those upgrades thats actually a downgrade though tunze is pretty good and the thing will probably be awesome.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool, wonder what they are improving, old one pretty much never failed. Hopefully it's not one of those upgrades thats actually a downgrade though tunze is pretty good and the thing will probably be awesome.
No idea - it's like 2 years late at this point...

OP
OP
L

LadyTang2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are people liking the reefbot? Anything better out there or are the longer term reviews good?

Erric78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are people liking the reefbot? Anything better out there or are the longer term reviews good?
I'm one of the early adopters. I can't speak for older models, but from what I hear in the community and from previous ReefBot owners, the new model seems to have addressed all the old issues. Personally, I find it to be the best among all the different testers, but I think it comes down to individual preferences, I like that its a standalone device and I don't have to calibrate or intervene unless to change the syringes or fill the vials. My device has been running smoothly for nearly a year, just like it did on day one.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 29.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back