Resetting Apex A3

BiggSean

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m setting up a brand new Apex A3 system with two power bars today and ran into a problem with the initial setup.

The base unit status light turned to blue and I began setting it up to connect to fusion, but the process timed out several times with it being unable to connect.

I reset the app and it started the setup process from scratch however I can no longer get the Apex into Wi-Fi pairing mode again (blue indicator light)

I googled the issue and found threads on resetting the apex via inserting a paper clip into a hole on the bottom of the unit, however these instructions appear to be for older Apex units.

There is no reset button that I can locate on my newer Apex A3 base unit.

I’m sure someone here has ran into this issue before.

How do I reset a newer Apex A3 base unit so I can start the setup process again?

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s there. Mine was to the right of the power plug. If I can find it anyone can!

OP
OP
B

BiggSean

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It’s there. Mine was to the right of the power plug. If I can find it anyone can!
I actually did manage to locate it. It’s integrated into the side of the cutout for the USB ports.

Now I’m having the same problem with it timing out during the Wi-Fi setup process despite having rebooted the apex several times. Just can’t get past this step.

Will try resetting my router next.
25704D58-B2EE-4203-8138-BE207B8B8406.jpeg

Quint1802

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually did manage to locate it. It’s integrated into the side of the cutout for the USB ports.

Now I’m having the same problem with it timing out during the Wi-Fi setup process despite having rebooted the apex several times. Just can’t get past this step.

Will try resetting my router next.
25704D58-B2EE-4203-8138-BE207B8B8406.jpeg
Hey, did you ever solved this problem?
I have the same.
It just won’t connect to the Apex Fusion servers.
My router is on 2,4 GHZ..
Kind regards Quint

Back