Rf kh keeper vs dd kh manager?

Figaro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mindstorming about this two products not sure wich one to chose. Is there anyone that had experience with this two or anyone with any experience with only one . I am leaning toward dd kh manager because of kamoer history as precise pumps etc, but there is no long term reviews. On the other hand there are lot of positive rf kh keeper plus reviews and rf reagent is cheap. Any help i would appreciate.

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have owned the KH Keeper Plus and currently have 2 x RF Smart Testers running on my system as well. I have seen the DD in action, but never had one.. The KH Keeper Plus is solid, runs near silent and tests consistently within acceptable range of my Hanna checker. You can pair it with x-amount of dosing pumps to automatically dose additives based on the results.

I only changed from KH Keeper Plus to Trident because I wanted to expand my Neptune Apex ecosystem.

Either way you will get a solid KH tester. The RF ecosystem is ever evolving and comes with the best app on the market without comparison.

Is there anything specific you wish to know? There's some info and pictures in my build thread on the first two pages.

OP
OP
F

Figaro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thnx m8 . Thats 1+ For rf keeper. How long did u use it? Starting price for both devices is same for me but additional dosing pump is already in dd machine and i was leaning toward that, but i didnt find much long term reviews.

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thnx m8 . Thats 1+ For rf keeper. How long did u use it? Starting price for both devices is same for me but additional dosing pump is already in dd machine and i was leaning toward that, but i didnt find much long term reviews.
I used it for about a year before I sold it. I was happy with it, I did have the Trident as well though so I chose to use only one unit! :)

legacy2mj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking at buying the KH keeper as well. Trying to figure out of it will work with my current Res sea dosing pumps, or would I just be better off getting reef factory dose heads? I know they have the big boy coming out this year, so I’m trying to slowly convert to that stuff so the transition isn’t so pricey when it drops. Advice?

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 59 73.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back