OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
need updates :) following along closely as I just setup my 120 marineland 4x2x2! Love everything so far!! Amazing job you two!

THANKS! that means allot.!

updates to come very shortly. been very busy. rock work is going to be done very very shortly. wanna have water in the tank by the end of december.

Scribe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a chance to get a 120 for $100...really trying not to break down knowing the tank is the cheap part. Seeing this build makes that a harder decision though.

w.gurney77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the dimensions of the tank! Can't wait to see it filled. I've seen lots of eye candy from your tanks. I'm almost ready for water on my build and if my sticks turn out half as nice as yours I'll be stoked.

OP
OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
going well, happy thanksgiving too you all.

water and rock should be done by the end of december. running into allot of bumps in the road. But soon enough. Time is KEY with this hobby. its only for the better. So stay tuned. i will update a equipment stock list as soon as i can . Lighting might have changed to MH instead of the 8bulb T5 ATI fixture. so that is the decision we have to make still.

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not too sure . We are thinking about making it a center piece. It's a massive size rock. We are gonna figure out something nice. It's gonna be stick DOMANATED SO I'm happy no matter what.

Yea this 120g dex is beast. I wanna get a 300G already it's not even funny. Can't wait for that day.

Stick dominated-thats just music to my ears.
Can't wait to see this wet!

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks so much, hope the family and yourself is well. hope the fish had a great thanks giving.!

yea us too we cant wait our selves .!
Well, they're none too happy with being cooped up in QT but I should be able to let them back into the main tank soon XD the sohal sold, so hopefully he's happy in his new home.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 106 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.6%
Back