RODI Pressure gauge issue

General299

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,
Wanted to see if anyone else had this issue. I have several RODI units and one of which I just got I had to re-tube. It's a 5 stage from BRS. Pretty sure I ran all the tubing correct. Line in, sediment, 2 carbon, ro, then it heads over to the DI which is split into the three resins and then out. the problem is even with a pump behind it the pressure gauge never registers. My dad has a similar setup and has the same issue with his gauge even with a pump. My other units with or without pumps all register some kind of pressure. Is this simply a bad gauge? Do they go bad in units that aren't even that old? Never had this issue and found it odd the only system I had set up similar to another persons has the same issue. I attached some pics, note that the 2 canisters in the middle is my reactor, its the 3 on left then 3 on right.

IMG_4590.jpg IMG_4086.jpg IMG_4059.jpg

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this same issue with a BRS system that I got second hand. I've checked and double checked everything is ran correctly. I have not tried with a booster pump (i do have one so I could) but it should still register more than 0.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 96 44.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 100 46.1%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 21 9.7%
Back