Roll Call

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gary (that is right.... right??), you are funny. Cool. I found a place or 2 online, but I don't want to pay $90 plus shipping for a 2-3inch clam. I can wait.

Oh, and I give a half effort. I just can't make the like to everyone's screen name. I may know your name in person-- may. :)

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup-Gary. I knew probably four Gary's in my life before moving to Alabama. I work with over 15 companywide (and 5 somewhat closely).

Knowing screen names and given names is too much info (and a curse). No need to plug up your head with all that info. I remember in the early days of MTRC calling up reewik with his wife answering th ephone and asknig for, uhh, reewik? It took her a second, but she figured out I was looking for Erik. I felt like a moron... Moral of he story-don't call the person's house if you don't know their name (get a cell so you can say something like "Hey man, it's XXX":D). Ahh, ambiguity.

OP
OP
ct_vol

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol :D I like knowing people's names makes things more personal and helps the new members to feel accepted...

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember in the early days of MTRC calling up reewik with his wife answering th ephone and asknig for, uhh, reewik? It took her a second, but she figured out I was looking for Erik. I felt like a moron.

One time I was headed to a meeting at a guy's house that I had never been to before. I drove up to a house and went to the door. The guy came to the door and I asked his if this was where the reef club was meeting (I think I said something about NARC). He was pretty puzzled so I realized I was at the wrong place. He was trying to be helpful and asked me what the person's name was. At that point I realized that every time I'd met the guy before I never found out what his name was. I told the guy I was looking for "8Ball99". He looked at me for a moment and just shook his head. I apologized and thanked him and left. When I was pulling out of his driveway he was still standing in the doorway watching me. I'm pretty sure he was convinced that he had just encountered a fruitcake. :tongue:

OP
OP
ct_vol

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are awesome... :D Made my day Harry... :)

copper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, now I'm here. Some of us weren't at the mtg at all, so how are we to know the Grand Puba has implimented a new vehicle in which to impart our volumes of wisdom and witt. When do I get to see the handshake and receive my coon skin cap! LOL.

OP
OP
ct_vol

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Janie~ You'll get to see it when you give me your money... ;) Or we'll have a nice Dendro to raffle at next meeting... :D

macclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great...now we've got folks with different usernames on different forums. As if I didn't already have enough useless crap in my head...

OP
OP
ct_vol

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure there is room for plenty more... :)

OP
OP
ct_vol

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have the floggings... Just replaced the rocks with beer bottles and wheel chairs...

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You gotta post a picture of your beer can and beer bottle tank. Did you ever get around to making fish shapes out of cat hair??

So.... is our next meeting the Chatt swap? Or did I miss that at the meeting that I was not at too??

OP
OP
ct_vol

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next meeting is the CRC Swap... But we're having an ETRC August meeting the next Saturday at Aquatic Marine...

Back