RR jawdropper

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ_Tsin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is getting really silly everyone..... I got my jawdropper from a shop in Taiwan.... That got 10 frag from Jason RR Canada

When I am ready to sell the rr drama coral I will post picture then...... Ok now that is all I going to say on this

Thats all anyone wanted BTW. A statement of lineage to justify that you got the coral from a source that came from the original colony in Canada. That way if you plan on hocking them for $1,800.00 or whatever price the buyers know they are getting the real deal.

Thanks for taking the time to post some information in this thread on the coral instead of just some photos from another tank half way across the world.

I have been making an effort on this forum and many others to distinguish purchases made from RR Canada vs RR USA frags which should clear some of the confusion up in the future to consumers as to what is what. You have some great corals at RR USA that I cannot buy here in Canada and we have some great Corals here "in da north" you cannot get there. Thats all there is to it.

Any press is good press right? Albeit several closed threads and controversy on a hobby forum is not exactly press.

Cheers and thanks for the (eventual) honesty.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should have known this would go south

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back