samnaz’s Long and Shallow Rimless [upgrade in progress]

Janci

Staghorns will prevail
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you commented on my build thread so I know you're still on R2R, but...everything going okay, regardless of tank?

Sam is always around on the forum. Even so much she does not have the time to finish her own build.
:p:p:p

OP
OP
samnaz

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright guys. As many of you will understand first hand, it’s been a difficult last few months (to say the least). I won’t get into sappy details and all that. Long story short, I’ve had a few setbacks and the tank is still dry. I don’t know when that will change, but until I have a steady paycheck among other things (assuming things go back to “normal” eventually) there’s really no point in moving forward. When that changes you’ll be the first to know! Thank you all for your interest and inquiries, it helps. I hope you are all doing well and staying safe! <3

ichthyogeek

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright guys. As many of you will understand first hand, it’s been a difficult last few months (to say the least). I won’t get into sappy details and all that. Long story short, I’ve had a few setbacks and the tank is still dry. I don’t know when that will change, but until I have a steady paycheck among other things (assuming things go back to “normal” eventually) there’s really no point in moving forward. When that changes you’ll be the first to know! Thank you all for your interest and inquiries, it helps. I hope you are all doing well and staying safe! <3
Oh dang, I get that so hard. My build is also in the works bc no steady paycheck...

Good luck with the job search!

OP
OP
samnaz

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh dang, I get that so hard. My build is also in the works bc no steady paycheck...

Good luck with the job search!
Thanks darling, good luck to you too. But technically, I do have a job, I'm just on somewhat of a forced semi-hiatus. I work at a music school and we're holding onto the hope that our students who left in March will return someday (soon hopefully). If not it's goodbye to another small business. Chaotic times. Good luck to you, you know I'm intently watching your build!

ScubaEthan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just scrolled through this whole thread and I am super duper impressed with your skills. I hope things work out soon and you get to get this thing wet already! 2020 has been such a **** show. And I'm sorry for your loss of Vinnie. He was such a gorgeous cat! Thanks for still hanging out on R2R and giving me advice! I can't wait to see your tank continue one day.

OP
OP
samnaz

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just scrolled through this whole thread and I am super duper impressed with your skills. I hope things work out soon and you get to get this thing wet already! 2020 has been such a **** show. And I'm sorry for your loss of Vinnie. He was such a gorgeous cat! Thanks for still hanging out on R2R and giving me advice! I can't wait to see your tank continue one day.
Aw thanks hun, he truly was as gorgeous as they come, inside and out! You’re welcome, until I have a tank of my own I look forward to following along your progress, looking great so far!

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @samnaz do we have similar problems with our builds? I have mine going strong with improvements almost daily but I’m still looking for a house to rent where I can keep reef tanks until I get this thing wet and get livestock in it.

OP
OP
samnaz

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Goodbye everyone.

I enjoyed my time here. I gained a wealth of knowledge thanks to this place and I’ll always be grateful for that.

Thank you to anyone and everyone who has helped, contributed big or small, or followed along my journey over the years. Some of you I will miss greatly, and some I will miss following along your threads or just reading your posts. To name just a few... @ccombs @najer @Janci @NY_Caveman @powers2001 @ichthyogeek @ScubaEthan @YHSublime @RichtheReefer21 @SkiCatTX @JoshH @Fin @Filipabp @living_tribunal @Tigahboy @duberii @inland_reef @Berlibee @footgal @Quietman @Denisk @esther @fishguy242

Thank you and I wish you all the best of luck here.

Remember to stay safe, stay kind, stay true to yourself, and Love is Love...

Saga to continue on humble fish.

(PM for link if you’re interested please, or is that against the rules too?)

SEE YA ;-)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back