SBB 275 Auctions plus 160 Fresh corals - Going on now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not yet. Shane will announce sticker prize before the new thread of next sale
i-want-it-now-veruca-salt.gif

Zero_Cool

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Good Morning GIF by joeyahlbum

Good morning all. Got my wife's Bronco back from the repair shop. $2500 in damages. Not sure what can be done to prevent it from happening again aside from relocating every squirrel in the area or getting an outside cat (I would love one of those giant 6-toed Maine Coon cats). Can't put it in the garage because that's the boat house. Exterminator said to try spraying the area with pepper oil. I don't know. I hear squirrels taste like chicken though.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Good morning all. Got my wife's Bronco back from the repair shop. $2500 in damages. Not sure what can be done to prevent it from happening again aside from relocating every squirrel in the area or getting an outside cat (I would love one of those giant 6-toed Maine Coon cats). Can't put it in the garage because that's the boat house. Exterminator said to try spraying the area with pepper oil. I don't know. I hear squirrels taste like chicken though.
Poison pellets. Electricute box. whatever works

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Get a fox lol.

ReeferZ1227

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Put a bird feeder up and a .22 rim fire or air gun. You can make a stew but there's so little meat and alota bone, lota work.

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Leav
I've asserted myself as the bringer of death to the local iguana population, in and around my house with my gamo urban .22 air rifle.
Leave the iguanas alone they eat mice and bugs. But the dog is to tree the squirl then you shoot it out of tree.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 45 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back