Season 10 Black Friday Starts Today! Dream Reef, $740,000 in Gifts, & the Sale is On!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kellie in CA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I placed an order earlier this week and it came today…… along with a Clearwater CW200 algae scrubber. Almost fell over. Thank you so much. I have a CW50 and have been looking for a used Cw100 but I don’t have to now!!!
Congrats, that’s awesome! I always place a few orders when they do these giveaways, but so far no luck!

TigNJaxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Praying Give Thanks GIF

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here is the interesting question. If you order something and you get shipping notification with a UPS tracker then you get an updated shipping notification with a second ups tracker the next day...did you win?

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I placed an order earlier this week and it came today…… along with a Clearwater CW200 algae scrubber. Almost fell over. Thank you so much. I have a CW50 and have been looking for a used Cw100 but I don’t have to now!!!
Did you get a shipping notification then a second one the next day? please of please tell me that is what happened to you

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Placed several orders in the window for the Ecotech/Neptune draw. This then appeared to be extended by a day (with Marco rocks being added) to cover Thanksgiving, so I placed a couple more orders.

Half of my orders are still ‘in picking’, so I assume they’ve missed the draw that the orders were made for?

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get a shipping notification then a second one the next day? please of please tell me that is what happened to you
I find out tomorrow if I win. Thinking the extra package might be an algae scrubber. Timing and box weight says it just might be

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Unfortunately and predictably..I fell for the marketing hype AGAIN. Im a loser. :(

Me too. This is definitely the last time.

They advertise promos and then don’t actually do what they say they are going to do. Sure, it’s all ‘free’ stuff and we should be grateful. But there is still no need to mislead customers. People are making their purchases based on what they are being told, which is then turning out not to be true.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 113 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back