• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling 125 gallon fully stocked mixed reef and more

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Rfrxilo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After years of being in the hobby I finally have decided its time for me to let someone else enjoy it. I have a fully stocked mixed reef from dragonsoul torches, to bounce mushrooms, to zoas, hammers, and more.
The tank has gen5 ecotech lights a 60 gallon bashsea sump, bio reactor, and bashsea protein skimmer. It comes with an auto water change and auto top off. This is a low maintenance tank and easy to care for once its setup. It has water sensors to monitor the level. I also have a 15 gal rimless frag tank. Here are the pics if anyone is interested. I would like to sell it all together but i may have to break it up since there are a ton of coral in these tanks. I have 10 dragonsouls and corals bigger than a softball size from trumpets to hammers. The tank has clown fish anthias salifin tang foxface and more. Anyhow let me know if anyone is interested? Thanks

20210218_182733.jpg IMG_20220405_012928_041.jpg received_5028079270556727.jpeg

Back