September meeting

Esage

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Food sounds delicious, unfortunately I won't be able to attend tomorrow's meeting.

Amelcorn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the meeting. Never attended one here. Just moved about 2 months ago. If I were to attend would letting you know now be to late? Thought I was working today. But found out this morning I'm not. And would I be the only lady there? Let me know please

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the meeting. Never attended one here. Just moved about 2 months ago. If I were to attend would letting you know now be to late? Thought I was working today. But found out this morning I'm not. And would I be the only lady there? Let me know please

Never too late, I'm not sure if our host's wife will be in attendance and my wife won't be able to make it.

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will not be abe to make it.

Sorry, was lookibg forward to meeting sone of the members

gwhook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chriscrna Great meeting. Thanks for hosting. The food was outstanding, as well as the conversation.

OP
OP
Chriscrna

Chriscrna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know how a typical ETRC meeting goes, but I sure had a good time tonight. Thanks for loading my tank fellas. It's above and beyond what I anticipated for the meeting. It is much appreciated. These corals look crazy under the blues.

Amelcorn, sorry I didn't see your post until just now. My wife would have loved another lady here tonight. Instead, she got a bunch of reefer nerds drinking beer and talking tank (and eating delicious smoked beef brisket, honey drizzled baby backs, maple syrup drizzled baby backs, brown sugar dry rubbed baby backs, and 4-cheese smoked mac n cheese.......and if you think I'm trying to make it sound like you missed out.....yes, you missed out!)

Anyway, good time tonight guys!

OP
OP
Chriscrna

Chriscrna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Well hello there little fella. Where'd you come from? Looks like I caught a hitchhiker during tonight's festivities.

I've got a starfish of some sort. Should I take him out?

EDIT: iPhone doesn't take the best nighttime pics. That is my finger pointing to a starfish crawling around on the front glass.

Last edited:

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Well hello little fella. Looks like a caught a hitchhiker during tonight's festivities.

Looks like a starfish of some sort. Should I take him out?

They can get out of hand quickly if left unchecked, take him out.

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know how a typical ETRC meeting goes, but I sure had a good time tonight. Thanks for loading my tank fellas. It's above and beyond what I anticipated for the meeting. It is much appreciated. These corals look crazy under the blues.

Amelcorn, sorry I didn't see your post until just now. My wife would have loved another lady here tonight. Instead, she got a bunch of reefer nerds drinking beer and talking tank (and eating delicious smoked beef brisket, honey drizzled baby backs, maple syrup drizzled baby backs, brown sugar dry rubbed baby backs, and 4-cheese smoked mac n cheese.......and if you think I'm trying to make it sound like you missed out.....yes, you missed out!)

Anyway, good time tonight guys!

Definitely a great meeting, it's going to be very hard to repeat but I'll give it a try!

Gladfelter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. Kids love those star fish but they love coral more than we do ;). Great meeting and the kids you for hosting!

Amelcorn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I missed out. Just didn't want to be out of place with a bunch of guys. Sorry to miss your wife. I know how she would have felt. Maybe we can get a ladies day together. At my house I am the reefer. Hubby just along for the ride

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I missed out. Just didn't want to be out of place with a bunch of guys. Sorry to miss your wife. I know how she would have felt. Maybe we can get a ladies day together. At my house I am the reefer. Hubby just along for the ride

Totally understand, I'm hosting next months meeting and my wife will be in attendance.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 164 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back