• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals - SC Dynamite Chalice - Growout

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Roblshan2000. Would you mind posting a simple pic of the tank where the corals will be in. Maybe show us how your other chalices are going. Since this will be your first time for you to be a grower.

jerwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no problem. This is my first group buy and have been watching them for a while and seen some keep going on and on. And some seem to fall a part. I think we need to stay focus on what were are growning out and not get carried away with to many extras.

I guess the next question. Are we going to hold all the corals until we divide them at once or send them out as we get them gown out? I ask this because what if one is a fast grower and others are slow.

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no problem. This is my first group buy and have been watching them for a while and seen some keep going on and on. And some seem to fall a part. I think we need to stay focus on what were are growning out and not get carried away with to many extras.

I guess the next question. Are we going to hold all the corals until we divide them at once or send them out as we get them gown out? I ask this because what if one is a fast grower and others are slow.

Same here man. This one won't fall. We have some serious loot riding on three pieces of coral. IMO, I don't think we need any extras, maybe the freebie if there is one. I'd be happy with four pieces though for sure.

These pieces are all pretty moderate growers I've been told. Let's cross our fingers that they all grow around the same time, and we're not waiting too long to get them in our tanks. I sure don't want to be waiting forever. I'm sure everyone else doesn't either though. I think it'd save on shipping (per individuals expense) if we waited till they were all grown out, don't ya think? But then again, if Dynamite outgrows the other two in no time... I'll pay to have it shipped.. It's that sick. ;)

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love it if we got a freebie or two but I understand what you guys are saying and I would like to have all the corals ship to me at once

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would just be a little lighter on my pocket but I feel when the corals grow the amount of eyes needed
We should cut them up and if any of us want them shipped then that is their choice but how are we going to decide who gets what frag ??

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make it all random.. We've got plenty of time.. I think the frags haven't even been cut yet... Tomorrow.. Then healing time... Then we wait and let nature happen!

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear you man it feels like this is going to take forever ill be happy when the frags get to the grower

OP
OP
roblshan2000

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few Pictures as promised.

Frag Tank Shots (8 foot trough)
023-1.jpg

022.jpg

OP
OP
roblshan2000

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And a few pieces I'm growing.

SC Pink Fame
001.jpg

WT Gamma Ray
009.jpg

Tyree AC Rainbow Explosion
010.jpg

Tyree Warpaint
015.jpg

jerwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well we at least know Roblshan2000 can take good pics. nice tank there. Must have a understanding wife. :) I like that spreadsheet that I have seen in other grow outs. That can track the eye growth each month. Could help us when to decide to make the cuts.

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really nice Rob.. Thanks for taking the time to take/upload pictures.. Really can't wait to see these in your tank now!

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking good rob pink fame is sick might have to take you up on that offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back