Shooting for 400 by the 4th! LRS $500 Cash Giveaway! - Claimed

smh254

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a joke[emoji3]wow. Thanks Rev and the team for having the best site online. Of course a big thanks to LRS. Capital Aquarium got me hooked on the stuff about a year and a half ago and I just can't quit. Zack the owner is going to be super stoked.

Last edited:

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Capital aquarium Manassas Virginia. Zack the owner was not in but I was able to snap a shot of their fridge full of LRS.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1466199320.238147.jpg

Congrats @smh254 !! You have 48 hours to PM me and claim your prize!!

Thank you everyone for participating and a huge thank you to @ReefFrenzy for sponsoring this fantastic contest!!!

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats @smh254 and thanks to everyone who participated by uploading such amazing photos. I had no idea this contest would create such a wave of involvement and I really enjoyed matching faces to usernames. We owe a lot of our growth and success to the Reef2Reef community and also the local fish stores who likely gave you the first pack of LRS to try. We will certainly do more giveaways in the future with more chances to win items like swag and other cool stuff we are designing.

The staff at LRS hopes everyone is having a great Summer and is enjoying time with their families. We are super busy (thanks to you!) and are preparing to head to Michigan next week for the annual Marine Breeders Initiative workshop. There are some amazing things underway in the world of captive breeding and we will try our best to keep you up to date!

Thanks again!

Larry

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks again to everyone who participated and to Larry and company at LRS Foods! Thank you!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%
Back