OP
OP
flricordia

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they shift in colors depending on the environment?
Seem to. I understand they do and the purple one I got when it was solid black.

8473IMG_3587-med.JPG

OP
OP
flricordia

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you have your anglers with corals? i was thinking about getting a wartskin angler for a 30 gallon tank with lps and softies. was just wondering if this would be okay or not. thanks. by the way, your anglers look great!
Yes. The only problem is when they sit with their feet/fins resting on them. I have zoanthids and ricordea so they get irritated but doesn't do any damage.

fly guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey flricordia.......I was just trying to show my wife a pic of that white one........the pic is gone

:(

Fishhead Junkie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey flricordia.......I was just trying to show my wife a pic of that white one........the pic is gone

:(

I thought I was losing my mind. Everyone keeps talking about "the white angler" and I can't see a dang thing.

I live over in Michigan. My LFS has 2 huge ones about the size of softballs, a nice yellow one and I can't remember the other one. They go for about $70 over here. Very cool fish.

Steve

OP
OP
flricordia

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THey seem to hang out together quite a bit. Finding comfort possibly? Doubtful, but what could it be? They have many hides and ledges in the tnak. A 50 cube packed with LR. Just can't figure why out of all the places they visit during the day they always seem to sit side-by-side whether at the front, side, upper or lower areas of the tank.

8473IMG_3905-med.JPG

OP
OP
flricordia

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe they paired up?
I did twice find long, clear gelatinous globs full of tiny, white eggs in the tank. Still puzzled as to what they were the eggs of. I have very few mobile inverts, mainly just a couple snails.

Fishhead Junkie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've got some cool looking fish there. Definitely fish that when people walk up to the tank, they just can't help but stare at them. I know I can't.

Steve

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back