Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

OP
OP
FaviaFreak

FaviaFreak

Weir Everywhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I love these shrooms. I believe this is a Jawbreaker. Will the Jawbreakers develop the blues and greens or is that another variety?

IMGP6093.jpg

I also picked this up locally. I'm not sure what kind of shroom it is, but it's definitely awesome. Has neon green and yellow bubbles and the body is flecked with neon green streaks. Not the best pic in the world.

IMGP6116.jpg

very, very nice!

3Twinklets

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I love these shrooms. I believe this is a Jawbreaker. Will the Jawbreakers develop the blues and greens or is that another variety?

IMGP6093.jpg

I also picked this up locally. I'm not sure what kind of shroom it is, but it's definitely awesome. Has neon green and yellow bubbles and the body is flecked with neon green streaks. Not the best pic in the world.

IMGP6116.jpg
These are beautiful Richie. It looks like your Jawbreaker already has some green. There seems to be some disagreement among Jawbreaker or Tie Dye owners as to who has the original with the most colors. Hard to tell.
I think the bottom one looks to be either a Planet Zoa Godspawn or a WWC Bounce.
You are lucky to have found them!

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red, Orange, Purple, Blue, Green!!! Had this for almost a year now, only popped a couple babies though! :( Pic is under 14k halides.

photo%u00252520%252832%2529.JPG

Nice nuc shroom! I have the same one except with a blue rim. They are really slow growers!

Here's my new one.

26de5db7.jpg
That rho' is great looking! Is that the ones from Cherry or SC?

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 51 41.1%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back