• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

sick palys!

patedship

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ROSE NEBULA PALYS!!! I have a 2 polyp frag. $60!
DSC00086.jpg

Xmen Palys 3 polyps $40!
DSC00045.jpg

Pink Sprinkles ~10 polyps SOLD
DSC00025.jpg

Rings of Fire ~15 polyps SOLD
100_1611.jpg

Purple Deaths 2 polyps SOLD
DSC00088.jpg

Red Wines 2 polyps for $40!
DSC00087.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

USPS $35 or UPS $55. Flate rate. I will ship on Monday. I will try to add freebies to all orders. If you spend over $200 I will throw in a 4 polyp frag of a BLOOD RED micro!

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey are the rings of fire zoas or palys? I know they are sold, just wondering.

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev,
How would one be able to tell? I have them too... I call them Red Galaxies - But they are also known as Raptors Ring of Fires.

Here are mine:
DSCN1776.jpg

follow3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev,
How would one be able to tell? I have them too... I call them Red Galaxies - But they are also known as Raptors Ring of Fires.

Here are mine:
DSCN1776.jpg

Hey sf ramsen,

Not to get off topic here, but that is a great pic!!!

I have been struggling to get pics to turn out, with no luck. I have gotten tips from Rev and several others.

Could you tell me a little about the camera you used for that pic and the setup. Also about the tank at the time the pic was taken,(lighting etc)

Thanks in advance,
Steve

P.S. Those are awesome.... and ready to frag... so if you're interested in a trade...LMK.

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
Thanks for the props! My camera is nothing special, it is simply a point and shoot digital camera I got a few months ago. It is the Nikon S50.
That picture was actually taken under actinics - even though you can't tell by the picture. When my actinics were on I went through the menu on my camera and went to "white balance". Next I went to custom white balance and then pointed the camera at the gravel (which was the brightest blue in the tank), push "measure", and it then readjusts the white balance to make the gravel that was blue before white!
I do no photoshopping besides cropping... So that is exactly what my camera saw. Other hints would definitely be a tripod and taking as many pictures as possible. I usually take around 70-100 when I am in the photo mood and am lucky to come out with 15 that I like.
Scott

follow3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Scott,

I think it is time or a new camera. Mine is a PAS digital but it is at least 8 years old and it doesn't even have those ajustments.

Thanks again,
Steve

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhh... I see,

well, if you don;t have the funda right now for a new camera, you can always try whatever photo program you are using to try and fix the white balance. I use Picassa mainly (by google) which is free and works pretty well. There are a lot of good, free programs out there that you can try and use to fix those pics up a bit. I am not talking crazy photoshop, and make them into something they aren't, just easy fixes...

Pat, sorry for the hi-jack... Back to the great sale now!

Caption This Contest OFFICIAL VOTING POLL! (make a post in this thread and you could win a prize too)

• "What do you mean?! I am smiling!

• "Did she really just rejoin the ReefAholics Anonymous group...AGAIN?!"

• "Take a look at the new Sexy Shrimp!"

• "I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clownfish? I amuse you?"

• "Looks like your living room is going through the ugly stage"

• "Aghhh! Go put on your makeup before feeding me, please!"

• "You try eating sand and not get constipated!"

• "Everyone, hide! The landlord is coming!"

• "He touched the butt!"

• "They forgot to shut off the RO line and left for work...AGAIN"

• "Get off my sand!"

• "What do you mean I can't say that on a family friendly forum?"

• "My face looking over my bank statement after a reef show..."

• "Kids, you're grounded! Get back in my mouth!"

• "When you see a human with a bucket and know somethings is about to go down."

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back